Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula uploaded by Samantha D.Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula uploaded by ryan r.

BY CLINIQUE #23 in Night Cream

Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works all night to help block and mend the look of lines and wrinkles. Rebuilds stores of firming natural collagen. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.

• What are thoughts on this product for someone who has been using ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money and can you see a difference?1 Answers
  • I love the moisture surge cream but I don't like to wear it at ni...1 Answers
Stephanie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Clinique Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula - 1.7 fl oz more...
I have dry skin & this is AMAZING. I woke up with my skin so hydrated & refreshed. Super duper effective. I love it! I will definitely buy it again .. would recommend to all to buy esp if you have dry skin.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great night cream for the winter months. The packaging is so chic! It is thicker and has a sheen to it once on my skin but I only wear it before bed! It met my expectations but due to the price point and my age only being 22, it is not an essential product for my routine right now. Therefore, I will likely not repurchase for a few years!
Alexis V.
Antioch
My skin used to very dry but this really helped give my skin its moisture back! It wasn’t too bad in the price range either. I definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin
Cami H.
Denver, CO
For a while I would use this product just whenever my skin would get a little dry and it would help pretty well. I did not like to use it all the time just because of how oily it would make my face.
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff does wonders for my skin. I get very dry in the winter time, and it completely transforms my face over night. It is gently and soothing. It does not get sticky or slimy, and is super easy to apply. It is somewhat difficult to find, but I will continue to purchase this when I can.
Lilith C.
Bloomington, IN
I alternate nights between this, and my Palmers tone correcting night cream... I'm not sure how all this is actually working, but at 47, I am still without wrinkles.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
I received a sample size of this during their free gift time. I already know it’ll be a purchase in the future. It does amazing things for dry skin and has made my skin so soft. Other brands have never been able to take care of my skin overnight but this stuff works wonders
Kylie D.
This product hydrated my skin so much overnight. It left my skin feeling plump in luscious in the morning and I was very impressed. I received this product as a sample size but was very impressed. Have not purchased again, but I have been thinking about it
Jocelynn R.
Temple Hills
I really love this product it smooths fine lines and keeps my under eyes fresh moisturized and youthful. A little goes a longgggggggg way the jar is so little but don't let it fool you all you do is tap your finger in and both your eyes are done!
Trista D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Perfect for dry skin. After using, when I wake in the morning, my face feels so moisturized and not dull. My makeup goes on smoother and doesn’t crease or flake. Clinique has really provided multiple products to my daily regimen.
Kristin H.
Hamilton, OH
Did this make anyone break out? I have oily combination skin that's prone to breakouts
Monica T.
I think that it is time to start using night cream as a preventative measure to stave off those fine lines and wrinkles I the neck especially. I have always been a fan of Clinique makeup, is this cream any good?
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula Does this work well? My skin its very dry specially in the winter
Jamie T.
Would you go with this or Dr Brandt Do Not Age Dream night cream or Kate Somerville Age Arrest night cream?
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
What are thoughts on this product for someone who has been using it for awhile now?