Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula uploaded by mero B.Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula uploaded by ryan r.Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula uploaded by Samantha D.

BY CLINIQUE #82 in Night Cream

Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works all night to help block and mend the look of lines and wrinkles. Rebuilds stores of firming natural collagen. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.

• What are thoughts on this product for someone who has been using ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money and can you see a difference?1 Answers
  • I love the moisture surge cream but I don't like to wear it at ni...1 Answers
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
A big jar of this has lasted me a few years now, which I think is really nice. I love Clinique skin care products because I do always notice a significant improvement with like feel of my skin. whenever I put this on before bedtime my skin always feels really soft when I wake up
Katie W.
Liberty Twp, OH
Very very moisturizing. And instead of using 50 products each night this is a great product because one and done! Super gentle on your face. It comes in a jar as well so it seems to last longer than tubed products. Highly recommend
Erika C.
Las Vegas, NV
This product is amazing for those winter days where I find my skin being extra dry. I use it when my skin starts to get dry and flaky ( particularly around my nose. ) It provides great moisture but it does take a while to sink in.
Belle G.
Nibley
This product only requires a very small amount of cream and reallybrestores your skin while you sleep so you wake up feeling good. Be careful of using too much as it can make your skin feel suffocated or oily.
Holly T.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Clinique Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula - 1.7 fl oz more...
If you need a serious hydration boost, this is the cream for you!! It honestly does wonders. It is also non clogging so I don’t worry about breaking out the next day. I love that it has virtually no scent too.
Gladys B.
It gets the job done but I'm left with very oily skin after. For someone that's prone to acne, it didn't really help that but it did fill in fine lines. So great for anti aging. Horrible for acne.
Caitlyn M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is a great night cream for the winter months. The packaging is so chic! It is thicker and has a sheen to it once on my skin but I only wear it before bed! It met my expectations but due to the price point and my age only being 22, it is not an essential product for my routine right now. Therefore, I will likely not repurchase for a few years!
Kristen T.
Dallas, TX
This stuff does wonders for my skin. I get very dry in the winter time, and it completely transforms my face over night. It is gently and soothing. It does not get sticky or slimy, and is super easy to apply. It is somewhat difficult to find, but I will continue to purchase this when I can.
Kylie D.
This product hydrated my skin so much overnight. It left my skin feeling plump in luscious in the morning and I was very impressed. I received this product as a sample size but was very impressed. Have not purchased again, but I have been thinking about it
Jocelynn R.
Temple Hills
I really love this product it smooths fine lines and keeps my under eyes fresh moisturized and youthful. A little goes a longgggggggg way the jar is so little but don't let it fool you all you do is tap your finger in and both your eyes are done!
Kristin H.
Hamilton, OH
Did this make anyone break out? I have oily combination skin that's prone to breakouts
Monica T.
I think that it is time to start using night cream as a preventative measure to stave off those fine lines and wrinkles I the neck especially. I have always been a fan of Clinique makeup, is this cream any good?
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Very Dry Skin Formula Does this work well? My skin its very dry specially in the winter
Jamie T.
Would you go with this or Dr Brandt Do Not Age Dream night cream or Kate Somerville Age Arrest night cream?
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
What are thoughts on this product for someone who has been using it for awhile now?