5 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

A potent nighttime moisturizer that helps to mend lines and wrinkles. This moisturizer works all night long to help mend the appearance of lines and wrinkles. An antioxidant booster, it helps create firmer skin by rebuilding skin's reserves of natural collagen. This cream is ideal for very dry to dry and dry-combination skin types. see more...

• "Gentle on my sensitive skin and even out skin tone." in 1 review
  • "It is very light on the skin and works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Works wonders I've used different ones as well & they worked perfectly I need to get me some more" in 1 review
  • "I use this every night or any time I get out of the shower." in 1 review
Liz G.
Liz G.
Strasburg, CO
While I can't always afford to buy Clinique ' specialty moisturizers, I do ALWAYS find myself buying their dramatically different moisturizing gel. This came with a Bonus Time gift and I was hooked! The Repairwear Intensive Night cream is what gets my dry skin through our bitter cold and dry Colorado winters. it has definitely saved my skin from becoming the flaky mess I usually end up with by mid-March.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I use this moisturizer at night. Whenever I wake up after this moisturizer, my skin feels so soft and hydrated. I got this from one of the free promotions that clinique has at those department stores. This product goes a long way. I would not purchase again only because I'm young so I don't need the moisturizer and the other Clinique products i have provide enough hydration.
Zara K.
Zara K.
Baltimore, MD
This is a really rich night cream that is good for dry-normal skin. I loved how luxurious it felt. It was also fairly effective at improving fine lines and skin texture but I feel that there are better, more effective products out there. Honestly, I think most of the benefit from this cream came from the fact that it is moisturizing and you can find that with any cream.
Aleisha S.
Aleisha S.
Des Moines, IA
I received this in several Clinique gifts with purchase. I gave some to my mom and I tried it as well. My mom lives it and felt it made a big difference in the feel and look of her skin. I found that it didn't help my skin as much as Cliniques moisture surge. Mr skin still felt very dry in the morning. I went back to using moisture surge and am much happier with it.
Brina H.
Brina H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the feel of this cream. I use it moreso in the winter, since it does make my skin feel soft and plump. After a year, I can't say that I notice any real difference in the skin. The few brown spots I had are still present, and I didn't have any texture issues to start, so I can not really attest to any big resurfacing properties, but as a moisturizer its great.
Kristi N.
Kristi N.
Wimauma, Fl
This is my go to night cream at the moment. When I wake up after using this, my face feels so smooth and soft. I have really dry skin and this cream is just so great. I received this as a deluxe sample in a gift from a purchase I made and I was so excited to try it. I had never tried Clinique skincare products before and so far I have not been disappointed.
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Use this every night. I'm 24 and am using this for wrinkle prevention. I am in love with this product. I have sensitive skin and this does not have any fragrance and the price for the amount you get in the jar isn't bad either. You don't need to use very much of this product if you are using it correctly along with the clinique 3 step system.
Libbey S.
Libbey S.
Philadelphia, PA
After using too much benzyl peroxide on my face one night, I woke up to a scaly, shedding face. My skin is typically offensively oily, so this was pretty horrifying. I picked this moisturizer up and it completely transformed my skin overnight. Within three days my skin was completely back to normal, which was amazing given its original state!
Raq D.
Raq D.
Keller, TX
I have super dry skin so I have to be careful with the things I put on my face and its especially hard to find the right moisturizer. This is the best overnight moisturizer I have tried. It sinks into my skin just right and when I wake up it feels so soft and smooth. Love this stuff! I've repurchased it several times.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
My opinion in general is that it is a very good product you antiwrinkle, that recovers the energy of the skin, it repairs it, attacks the signs of the aging and in addition - since all Clinique's producto - it does not have perfume and this one submitted to tests of the allergies, dermatological and ophthalmological.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Has anyone used Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream? Would you recommend this product or is there something better you would suggest? I'm looking to add a night cream to my skin routine.
Jalaire M.
Jalaire M.
Blue Springs, MO
Cheapest place to purchase this?
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's this product worth its price?
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
What age is this product good for?
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Romeo, MI
Does this night cream make you break out at all? I have had issues with breaking out from night cream with other brands, so I'm afraid to spend the money..TIA!!