BY CLINIQUE #88 in Night Cream

Benefits: Helps repair the look of lines and wrinkles; helps increase skin firmness; rejuvenates tired skin; and works all night to prevent dehydration and dryness on surface and within skin.

Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination.

Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.

How to Use:

Apply nightly, after using 3-Step, to face and throat. Avoid immediate eye area. When using Repairwear Extra Help Serum, apply afterwards.

Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream
  • "Just got this greatness in a gift package from the bay! Been putting it on over to other moisturizers for night. Its really hydrating and a good consistency. My skin feels dewy, soft and re hydrated in the am! its gentle and not strong smelling and doesn't give off that soapy chemical smell. I love all of clinques products" in 18 reviews
  • "This is one of my holy grail products. I tend to get dry skin throughout the winter, but this product fixes the problem in no time. Everything about this cream suits my skin and leaves in smooth. " in 18 reviews
  • "I love Clinique products! The area around my eyes is sensitive and breaks out very easily. This night cream works wonders and makes my skin feel so much better. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very light on the skin and works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "I use this every night or any time I get out of the shower." in 1 review
MaryJane V.
Hayward , CA
I received this product in a free gift with purchase bag from Clinique.

I used this every night but didn’t see much of a difference. I did notice though that it sinks into the skin really well and leaves your skin feeling hydrated but that’s it.

It’s a white cream with a light scent, makes your skin look a little oily when you initially apply it but once it sinks into the skin it just leaves you looking dewy and hydrated.

I recommend it if you want a slightly thicker night cream to hydrate your skin.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I push for authenticity and fairness in all my reviews and since this is my most recent product I’m testing, I’m only giving a 3 out of 5 based on texture, scent, and hydration.

Since I’ve only been using this product for a week, I’ll have to provide a more complete review at a later date (you typically want to use a product for at least 2weeks). So far, it’s very hydrating and my skin feels soft to the touch. As for anti-aging, the jury is still out on this one!
Katie O.
Boston, MA
This is a great night cream for my combination skin showing the early signs of aging. It hydrates well and makes the fine lines on my forehead smaller. I haven't had any issues with breakouts or clogged pores from this product. I like that it is fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I love anything Clinique honestly as far as their skin care goes. I have combination skin and this night cream has been amazing! Hydrates skin without hydrating too much to the point where it feels oily. Only requires a very small amount to cover the entire face!
Desiree S.
Encino
This isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst night moisturizer. I will say that this kept my skin moisturized it did cause my skin to breakout. It did have a thick consistency and I thick that is what clogged my pores and cause me to break out.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
There was not really a scent to this product, which I’m very glad about. It went on nicely and absorbed pretty quickly into my skin. I didn’t really see much of a difference after using a few times so I don’t think I will be repurchasing this.
Mishay R.
Pikeville
Love this product! Will purchase more in the future. It is expensive but worth it! Come in an awesome container and packaged well! I got this from a local goodys store. It is gentle on my face And im able to use daily.
McKenna c.
Kirkwood, NY
By far, one of my favorite night creams I have ever tried. Moisturizer is a key in my skin care routine and I would never stray away from Clinique for skin care! Absolutely everything is amazing and I love this brand!
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
This moisturizer leaves my skin so silky soft and for a great price! This is a luxurious rich formula and I love how soft my skin feels every morning when I wake up! I love this brand for all facial products.
Roxann F.
All Clinique products are awesome regardless of what skin type you are. Or even if you have a combination skin. This product says it all it hydrates, rejuvenate and it is excellent for older skin
Christine B.
Has anyone used Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream? Would you recommend this product or is there something better you would suggest? I'm looking to add a night cream to my skin routine.
Jalaire M.
Blue Springs, MO
Cheapest place to purchase this?
Stephanie T.
What age is this product good for?
Nicole  T.
Muskego, WI
Ok, did anyone seriously notice a difference? I've been using Lancôme genefique and haven't noticed a difference. Honestly things may be worse.
Kaitlyn Y.
It's this product worth its price?