Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream
Benefits: Helps repair the look of lines and wrinkles; helps increase skin firmness; rejuvenates tired skin; and works all night to prevent dehydration and dryness on surface and within skin.
Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination.
Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.
How to Use:
Apply nightly, after using 3-Step, to face and throat. Avoid immediate eye area. When using Repairwear Extra Help Serum, apply afterwards.see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
- "Just got this greatness in a gift package from the bay! Been putting it on over to other moisturizers for night. Its really hydrating and a good consistency. My skin feels dewy, soft and re hydrated in the am! its gentle and not strong smelling and doesn't give off that soapy chemical smell. I love all of clinques products" in 18 reviews
- "This is one of my holy grail products. I tend to get dry skin throughout the winter, but this product fixes the problem in no time. Everything about this cream suits my skin and leaves in smooth. " in 18 reviews
- "I love Clinique products! The area around my eyes is sensitive and breaks out very easily. This night cream works wonders and makes my skin feel so much better. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way." in 15 reviews
- "It is very light on the skin and works wonders!" in 1 review
- "I use this every night or any time I get out of the shower." in 1 review
I used this every night but didn’t see much of a difference. I did notice though that it sinks into the skin really well and leaves your skin feeling hydrated but that’s it.
It’s a white cream with a light scent, makes your skin look a little oily when you initially apply it but once it sinks into the skin it just leaves you looking dewy and hydrated.
I recommend it if you want a slightly thicker night cream to hydrate your skin.
Since I’ve only been using this product for a week, I’ll have to provide a more complete review at a later date (you typically want to use a product for at least 2weeks). So far, it’s very hydrating and my skin feels soft to the touch. As for anti-aging, the jury is still out on this one!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos