Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream

Benefits: Helps repair the look of lines and wrinkles; helps increase skin firmness; rejuvenates tired skin; and works all night to prevent dehydration and dryness on surface and within skin.

Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination.

Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.

How to Use:

Apply nightly, after using 3-Step, to face and throat. Avoid immediate eye area. When using Repairwear Extra Help Serum, apply afterwards.

Has anyone used this and did it work on your skin?
Is this good? Under my eyes are so dry. I need something that works!
How to get it for free?
Start your review of Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is one of my holy grail products. I tend to get dry skin throughout the winter, but this product fixes the problem in no time. Everything about this cream suits my skin and leaves in smooth. ” in 18 reviews
“...bay! Been putting it on over to other moisturizers for night. Its really hydrating and a good consistency. My skin feels dewy, soft and re hydrated in the am! its gentle and not strong smelling and doesn't give off that soapy chemical smell. I love all of clinques products” in 18 reviews
“I love Clinique products! The area around my eyes is sensitive and breaks out very easily. This night cream works wonders and makes my skin feel so much better. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.” in 15 reviews
“It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way.” in 1 review
“I use this every night or any time I get out of the shower.” in 1 review
Aurora, IL
I push for authenticity and fairness in all my reviews and since this is my most recent product I’m testing, I’m only giving a 3 out of 5 based on texture, scent, and hydration. Since I’ve only been using this product for a week, I’ll have to provide a more complete review at a later date (you typically want to use a product for at least 2weeks). So far, it’s very hydrating and my skin feels soft to the touch. As for anti-aging, the jury is still out on this one!
Combination, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I like the feel of this cream. I use it moreso in the winter, since it does make my skin feel soft and plump. After a year, I can't say that I notice any real difference in the skin. The few brown spots I had are still present, and I didn't have any texture issues to start, so I can not really attest to any big resurfacing properties, but as a moisturizer its great.
Combination / Dark Spots
Wimauma, FL
This is my go to night cream at the moment. When I wake up after using this, my face feels so smooth and soft. I have really dry skin and this cream is just so great. I received this as a deluxe sample in a gift from a purchase I made and I was so excited to try it. I had never tried Clinique skincare products before and so far I have not been disappointed.
Dry / Blackheads, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Winter Garden, FL
I've tried a lot of anti aging products and this one just doesn't live up to the results I'm used to with Clinique. It should be said that I LOVE Clinique products, I use their powder and concealer and a bunch of other facial products, but this cream just didn't do anything for me. No difference was noticed after using it for more than a month.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I like this moisturizer a lot. It DEFINITELY moisturizers the under eye area. I had issues with my under eyes being dry for a couple years and used it nightly for all night and day relief. Only downside is that it stays on for a long time; sometimes had issues with applying concealer the next morning because it was still somewhat greasy. However, overall this is a great product and I would purchase again.
this is one of the best night time face lotions ever. I have got my friends using it and they all enjoy it. I'm so happy with how soft this makes my face feel and makes my face feel very clean.
Use this every night. I'm 24 and am using this for wrinkle prevention. I am in love with this product. I have sensitive skin and this does not have any fragrance and the price for the amount you get in the jar isn't bad either. You don't need to use very much of this product if you are using it correctly along with the clinique 3 step system.
Dullness
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product so much! My mother in law told me I needed to start using skin creams before my wrinkles really set in. (Nice, I know.) I have been using Clinique products for years and when I tried this cream I was very surprised! It is so light and feels great on my skin. Also, I have seen a major difference and have only been using it for about two weeks now. Way to go Clinique!
Nashville, TN
I am obsessed with Clinique moisturizers (particularly their Moisture Surge), so when I needed a good night cream for my dry, winter skin, I knew I wanted one from Clinique. I put this on over the top of my Moisture Surge (it's a gel formula, so it sinks into my skin quickly), and I wake up with my skin feeling plump and healthy.
Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Longview , TX
I use this when my skin's looking a little blah. It's really hydrating and makes my skin look brighter in the morning. I feel like, with continued use, you'll see some firming effects, but I haven't been using it regularly. I would recommend this to anyone with dry/dull skin based on what experience I do have with it, though.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Philadelphia, PA
3 years ago
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Does this work well? My skin its very dry specially in the winter
Puja P. • 3 years ago
Yes this will give your skin more hydration throughout the night. It will reduce dry patches and give your skin a more healthy luminous look! I use this every night in the winter and my skin has been looking it's very best!