BY CLINIQUE #72 in Night Cream

Benefits: Helps repair the look of lines and wrinkles; helps increase skin firmness; rejuvenates tired skin; and works all night to prevent dehydration and dryness on surface and within skin.

Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination.

Developed especially for very dry skin, this potent hydrating cream works to help reduce the look of lines and wrinkles. Fuels 24-hour antioxidant replenishment that arms skin for tomorrow.

How to Use:

Apply nightly, after using 3-Step, to face and throat. Avoid immediate eye area. When using Repairwear Extra Help Serum, apply afterwards.

• What are thoughts on this product for someone who has bee...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money and can you see a difference?1 Answers
  • I love the moisture surge cream but I don't like to wear ...1 Answers
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream
  • "Just got this greatness in a gift package from the bay! Been putting it on over to other moisturizers for night. Its really hydrating and a good consistency. My skin feels dewy, soft and re hydrated in the am! its gentle and not strong smelling and doesn't give off that soapy chemical smell. I love all of clinques products" in 18 reviews
  • "This is one of my holy grail products. I tend to get dry skin throughout the winter, but this product fixes the problem in no time. Everything about this cream suits my skin and leaves in smooth. " in 18 reviews
  • "I love Clinique products! The area around my eyes is sensitive and breaks out very easily. This night cream works wonders and makes my skin feel so much better. It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way." in 15 reviews
  • "It is very light on the skin and works wonders!" in 1 review
  • "I use this every night or any time I get out of the shower." in 1 review
Lindsay F.
I really wanted to like this, but it clogged my pores immensely and I truly think that it was one of the reasons I had such terrible acne last year. It was very heavy for my sensitive skin and I just couldn't take much more of it so I gave it to my little sister. It's very rich and hydrating, but a little too much for my oily skin.
Tonye B.
Aurora, IL
I push for authenticity and fairness in all my reviews and since this is my most recent product I’m testing, I’m only giving a 3 out of 5 based on texture, scent, and hydration.

Since I’ve only been using this product for a week, I’ll have to provide a more complete review at a later date (you typically want to use a product for at least 2weeks). So far, it’s very hydrating and my skin feels soft to the touch. As for anti-aging, the jury is still out on this one!
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
Obsessed with this stuff and will use it forever. I first started using it a few years ago, and when it ran out I started using another brand due to the expensive nature, and definitely noticed a dramatic difference. Picked this up and my skin is beautiful and dewy (and wrinkle free) in the morning!
Rachel D.
New Lenox, IL
A big jar of this has lasted me a few years now, which I think is really nice. I love Clinique skin care products because I do always notice a significant improvement with like feel of my skin. whenever I put this on before bedtime my skin always feels really soft when I wake up
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
I love anything Clinique honestly as far as their skin care goes. I have combination skin and this night cream has been amazing! Hydrates skin without hydrating too much to the point where it feels oily. Only requires a very small amount to cover the entire face!
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
I received this product in a free gift with purchase bag from Clinique.

I used this every night but didn’t see much of a difference. I did notice though that it sinks into the skin really well and leaves your skin feeling hydrated but that’s it.

It’s a white cream with a light scent, makes your skin look a little oily when you initially apply it but once it sinks into the skin it just leaves you looking dewy and hydrated.

I recommend it if you want a slightly thicker night cream to hydrate your skin.
Desiree S.
Encino
This isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst night moisturizer. I will say that this kept my skin moisturized it did cause my skin to breakout. It did have a thick consistency and I thick that is what clogged my pores and cause me to break out.
Mishay R.
Pikeville, KY
Love this product! Will purchase more in the future. It is expensive but worth it! Come in an awesome container and packaged well! I got this from a local goodys store. It is gentle on my face And im able to use daily.
Alex H.
Shippensburg, PA
Gosh I truly love this! Was sent a free sample and really really want to buy more. I tried it for about a week and was totally hooked. It made my skin so smooth and I think helped contribute to refreshed looking skin!
McKenna c.
Kirkwood, NY
By far, one of my favorite night creams I have ever tried. Moisturizer is a key in my skin care routine and I would never stray away from Clinique for skin care! Absolutely everything is amazing and I love this brand!
Christine B.
Has anyone used Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream? Would you recommend this product or is there something better you would suggest? I'm looking to add a night cream to my skin routine.
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream Does this work well? My skin its very dry specially in the winter
Jalaire M.
Blue Springs, MO
Cheapest place to purchase this?
Kristin H.
Hamilton, OH
Did this make anyone break out? I have oily combination skin that's prone to breakouts
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I think that it is time to start using night cream as a preventative measure to stave off those fine lines and wrinkles I the neck especially. I have always been a fan of Clinique makeup, is this cream any good?

back