Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz uploaded by Eden E.

BY CLINIQUE

Smooth, gel-based lip treatment helps repair the look of wrinkles on and around lips. Boosts natural collagen production. Provides immediate and sustained antioxidant protection against the environment. Replenishes the natural moisture barrier so lips stay soft, hydrated. see more...

• tiene color o solo sirve para reparar los labios, que tal es la c...2 Answers
  • Is it a clear balm or is it also available in different shades?4 Answers
  • Ayuda a reparar la labios agrietados?1 Answers
Kelsi T.
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
As someone like myself who has dry, chapped lips (even worse in winter), this balm completely moisturizes my lips like nothing else has. It has greatly reduced my chapped lips and has made them much smoother. I use twice a day (especially after exfoliating) and I’m good to go. Would totally recommend!!
Andrea F.
wheeling
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
I am obsessed with this lip balm. I use it everyday to prep my lips before lipstick. I started to use it several months before my wedding and it did the trick. My super dry lips were hydrated. Can't wait to get my next tube!
Cass S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: no color, Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz, Other
As someone who has always struggled with dry, cracked lips, I have tried almost every product on the market for lip moisturization/treatment. Though I have yet to find my 'miracle product', Clinique's Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment balm is among several products that I bounce between using to keep my lips in the best condition I can manage. This particular product is a favorite, as it offers a very creamy formula that leaves my lips feeling like they're being moisturized, while allowing me to wear it on the DL, in a natural translucent pink shade that looks totally natural on the lips. The cherry on top? It all comes in Clinique's classically beautiful packaging, a shining silver lipstick-style tube. If anyone out there is looking for a good quality lip moisturizer/balm, I would highly recommend this one. I can personally attest that Clinique has always been consistent, putting out one high-quality product after another. Two thumbs up for this lip treatment, Clinique!
Gladys K.
HEMPSTEAD, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! I was always a regular drug-store chapstick brand (Burts bees, nivea, girl because why does one need a high-end chapstick? Well, the clinique repairwear lip treatment is amazing! It makes my chapped lips soft in just minutes and it's so much lighter and effective than all the other brands. Expensive, but worth it if you're someone who hates it when your lips are chapped.
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a AWESOME lip balm. I recommend it if you have fine lines on your lips that you are looking to smooth out or if you just have dry lips. You can literally throw it on by itself of under lipstick or gloss. I definitely would buy it again.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
This stuff is super moisturizing! But does not last all day.
Super easy to use and apply, I bought it online and it came relatively quickly after I purchased it.
I haven't noticed any long term affects but I've only been using it for about two weeks and not every single day!
Fingers crossed!
Jaycie M.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: no color
My lips are very sensitive and this lip treatment never irritates them. I wear it at night or even sometimes under my lipstick. It makes my lips super soft and I feel like it temporarily helps to improve fine lines. I will probably buy this product again when I run out.
Melissa L.
I really like this lip treatment! I find it really hydrating. It doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. I usually put it on right before bed and then when I wake up I have perfectly soft lips. It runs out pretty quickly for me but I use it a lot!
Nilmarie A.
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
Such an amazing product. I have very sensitive and dry lips and this product have been a life changing for me. It makes my lips feel soft, smooth, healthy and moisturized.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lip balm is perfect for people with extremely dry lips and chappy lips which I suffer from. So I've using this product for quite some time and it has changed my life I love it no chappy lips.
Jackie
Orlando, FL
Is it a clear balm or is it also available in different shades?
tiene color o solo sirve para reparar los labios, que tal es la consistencia?
Deborath Valeria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ayuda a reparar la labios agrietados?