Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz uploaded by Eden E.
2 colors available

BY CLINIQUE

Smooth, gel-based lip treatment helps repair the look of wrinkles on and around lips. Boosts natural collagen production. Provides immediate and sustained antioxidant protection against the environment. Replenishes the natural moisture barrier so lips stay soft, hydrated. see more...

• tiene color o solo sirve para reparar los labios, que tal es la con...2 Answers
  • Is it a clear balm or is it also available in different shades?4 Answers
  • Ayuda a reparar la labios agrietados?1 Answers
Nhi P.
Nhi P.
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz

Clinique hits another home run with me! I have tossed aside SO many different lip balms over the years because after 2 rounds of accutane my lips are always flaky and dry no matter what i do. My lips also happen to be very sensitive so I'm often allergic to lip products, but this lip balm is the cure-all! It makes my lips smooth, moisturized, and all around happy! It's pretty pricey but worth it!
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
This is my Holy Grail lip product! Although pricey, it is worth every penny spent! Super emollient, absorbs into lips, and effectively prevents chapped lips in any season. I always have one extra on handAt all times! Highly recommend this product if you want to treat your lips to a superior lip treatment! One product I would definitely have along on a deserted island!
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Schenectady , Ny
This stuff is super moisturizing! But does not last all day.
Super easy to use and apply, I bought it online and it came relatively quickly after I purchased it.
I haven't noticed any long term affects but I've only been using it for about two weeks and not every single day!
Fingers crossed!
Heather C.
Heather C.
Rosedale, MD
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
I absolutely love this lip treatment from Clinique. It does help protect and moisturizes my dry chapped lips. I do notice a difference from using this day after day. I feel it has smoothd out my lips and I like the gel texture.
Nilmarie A.
Nilmarie A.
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
Such an amazing product. I have very sensitive and dry lips and this product have been a life changing for me. It makes my lips feel soft, smooth, healthy and moisturized.
Cass S.
Cass S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: no color, Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz, Other
As someone who has always struggled with dry, cracked lips, I have tried almost every product on the market for lip moisturization/treatment. Though I have yet to find my 'miracle product', Clinique's Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment balm is among several products that I bounce between using to keep my lips in the best condition I can manage. This particular product is a favorite, as it offers a very creamy formula that leaves my lips feeling like they're being moisturized, while allowing me to wear it on the DL, in a natural translucent pink shade that looks totally natural on the lips. The cherry on top? It all comes in Clinique's classically beautiful packaging, a shining silver lipstick-style tube. If anyone out there is looking for a good quality lip moisturizer/balm, I would highly recommend this one. I can personally attest that Clinique has always been consistent, putting out one high-quality product after another. Two thumbs up for this lip treatment, Clinique!
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
I really like this lip treatment! I find it really hydrating. It doesn't have a heavy perfume smell. I usually put it on right before bed and then when I wake up I have perfectly soft lips. It runs out pretty quickly for me but I use it a lot!
Marguerite P.
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Lip balm is perfect for people with extremely dry lips and chappy lips which I suffer from. So I've using this product for quite some time and it has changed my life I love it no chappy lips.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Review for: Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment 0.14 oz
Great stuff! Can't wait to try it again! Made my lips feel super smooth afterwards! Love wearing it whenever I can!
Pollyanna A.
Pollyanna A.
Love this!! Doesn't dry out my lips and it gives me a good color for the day! I use it for everyday wear or going out at night! It's great!
Jackie
Jackie
Orlando, FL
Is it a clear balm or is it also available in different shades?
tiene color o solo sirve para reparar los labios, que tal es la consistencia?
Deborath Valeria T.
Deborath Valeria T.
Ayuda a reparar la labios agrietados?