BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Marta M.
I would always use this product after tanning or being out in the sun. Always keep this eye cream handy in my Beach bag.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I used this for about three months and didn't see any improvement. The thick cream caused milia to form underneath my eyes so I discontinued use immediately. I'm still searching for the perfect eye treatment!
Beth M.
Hixson, TN
It is never too early to begin corrective eye cream for the gentle skin around your delicate eyes! Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream has changed my life! Moisturizing, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, fair price for volume. You won't be disappointed!
Caitlyn S.
I was so lucky to have found this product! I try to not wear a ton of make-up but my under eye area has always been dark and puffy. I'm always having to put concealer on to try to hide my sleepy tired eyes. I started using Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream and I feel and look rejuvenated. This amazing cream visibly smooths lines, plumps and refines the entire eye area starting in 4 weeks. It's so smooth and soft. It comes in such a pretty bottle. I use it twice a day and often wear it without make-up at all! You can wear alone or under make-up! I'm giving it 4 stars mainly because it's a bit pricey compared to other eye products out on the market. Although it's packed with antioxidants which makes it amazing. I highly recommend! Go get yourself some!!
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
At first I was skeptical about this product because it was a eye cream rather than a serum. After using it I fell in love! Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream goes on thick but not at all heavy. It makes your skin feel soft and leaves no slimy or sticky feeling. After using this product for a few days my eyes feel awake and youthful. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone over the age of 20! This one certainly made it's way to my "daily routine" list.
Ebony H.
I have a few wrinkles, but maybe not as many as this cream was looking for. Never noticed a difference in them. Love Clinique, just not this product.
Anamaria B.
Love this stuff. I put it on every night before bed and every morning when I am at school because I do not stay very long at home :)). I never have dark circles or anything. Very effective. It is a small bottle so you don't get much but you do not have to use that much either. You should try it. :)
Anitta c.
Amazing to refresh my eyes and my wrinkles around my eyes it is really cool. I use every day in the nights
samantha g.
pine grove
I have huge bags under my eyes and find that when I put this on at night they aren’t as noticeable in the morning! I do recommend.. it is a small bottle but a small amount can go a long way
Madeline U.
Harleton
Also another favorite of mine. You can never go wrong with a Clinique product! I 100% recommend this product!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?