BY CLINIQUE

• Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
alyssa a.
60112 North Snowcreek road Amite LA
Purchased at: ULTA
So smooth and soft on my eyes. I use night time and morning time sometimes whenever i want my eyes to feel refreshed this is my go to eye cream!
Tamara H.
Purchased at: Sephora
A little goes a long way, a bit heavier than the moisture surge but still feels lightweight. Very gentle on skin.
Kimberly Stanwick A.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: ULTA
This actually makes yoi feel refreshed and you can see the difference before and after use. I am a regular user and you will be too after one use!
Sarah L.
Kentwood, LA
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique has always been my favorite moisturizer I've been using since I was 14 every night! As I'm going through this journey with products and what my body needs Clinique Repair eye cream was a must! I use a tiny amount just under my eyes to resist those dark circles.
Miranda S.
Troy, NY
Since this product doesn't contain SPF you can actually use it day and night. It is a thicker cream so it is decently moisturizing. It is supposed to help hydrate the areas around your eyes to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, it does have some active ingredients to combat wrinkles as well. In my opinion this is a moisturizing cream with some wrinkle fighting ingredients in it. If you're really looking to reduce wrinkles I'd try something with better/stronger ingredients. For an everyday/night cream though this one is nice.
Julie N.
Purchased at: Macy's
The eye cream has a nice texture that moisturizes and it doesn’t irritate my skin or eyes.
Allison W.
Janesville
Purchased at: Kohl's
Doesn't feel stick or uncomfortable and when I use it every day I start to see results in about a week. A little goes a long way.
Kelly T.
Chillicothe
It is a good eye cream, I use it at night and the skin around my eyes is always noticeably firmer. It isn’t very heavy or greasy feeling, which I really like, and absorbs fairly quickly into the skin.
Taylor A.
Bemidji
Purchased at: Herberger's
This was harsh on the eye area. The fragrance in the product was super irritating and made my eyes water and caused a burning sensation to the area.
Adrien P.
Milwaukee
Clinique has some of the best face and skin products out there. This one is definitely worth the money, I recommend it to my friends.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?