BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Sarina M.
Jasper, AL
This product was helpful and gentle, however, it was very oily and bothered me. It was my first time using this product and I probably won’t again, solely because of its heavy wear. If it were more light on your skin, I would definitely buy again.
Charos S.
This is a great product to use to help with under the eye wrinkles. I really liked it. I would use it again.
madi d.
Jacksonville, FL
This tends to burn my eyes because I have very sensitive skin in that area. Perhaps if you do not have sensitive skin it will work better
Veronica v.
Woow it amazing. Your skin feel firm and fresh, make line invisible. Nice fragrance. I loved. Make me feel younger
Kristen B.
Fort Collins
Not to thick. Goes on smoothly. There is slight frangrance but it is not strong to irritate the eyes. You can actually feel the product working the moment you start putting it on. I did notice a difference within the first week of using it.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
#FoundationAtSephora #BlemishRescueAtSephora #Contest @bareminerals @influenster @influenster
Lyndsey S.
Milwaukee
When you use this cream I started seeing a change in just one day. I typically use this 2 nights a week.
RealtorDaiquiri P.
Roseville
A little too heavy for me. I like a light weight moisture because my skin tends to be oily. I think it would work well for some.
Breanna🌻🌾 W.
Bryan, Ohio
THIS IS AMAZING! I would recommend to anyone wanting to reduce wrinkles. Kinda pricey but worth it
Sophie M.
This is a good eye cream and affordable. It is gentle but not my favorite eye cream. It did not meet my full expectations because I found it too light on my skin and similar to a Daily face lotion. It is great for a day eye cream since it is light on the eyes but wish it had a thicker consistency.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?