BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Amanda W.
Forest
This feels great and leaves your eyes bright and hydrated in the morning. I use this product often.
Alura G.
I originally bought this because the packaging looked so nice, but I was thoroughly impressed! After using for about 2 months, it made a difference in the fine lines beneath my eyes. I would recommend this product to everyone else!
Riley H.
Dawsonville
Has a lovely cucumber smell. I’ve used in for around a year now, and it has majorly helped with dark bags under my eyes. I can tell a difference immediately after applying it. Wonderful product and will buy again!
Joslin Z.
My skin felt and looked better the moment I put it on. This product has quickly become one of my favorites!
aleena l.
united states
I love the way you can out this on and it just makes your eyes feel a little better. I would recommend this for anyone with problems with bags or even wrinkles around the eye area.
lilly w.
Narragansett, RI
Small container for the price. Good product though. I would recommend it to someone. Firming under the eyes and very moisturizing
Sarina M.
Jasper, AL
This product was helpful and gentle, however, it was very oily and bothered me. It was my first time using this product and I probably won’t again, solely because of its heavy wear. If it were more light on your skin, I would definitely buy again.
Charos S.
This is a great product to use to help with under the eye wrinkles. I really liked it. I would use it again.
madi d.
Jacksonville, FL
This tends to burn my eyes because I have very sensitive skin in that area. Perhaps if you do not have sensitive skin it will work better
Veronica v.
Woow it amazing. Your skin feel firm and fresh, make line invisible. Nice fragrance. I loved. Make me feel younger
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?