BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Courtney C.
Amherst, MA
I absolutely love this eye cream! I­ am a first time user and definitely be will be a returner. This product has been super effective was at a great value. I will definitely be buying again. I loved I­t­!
Stephanie H.
Saint Cloud
Love the creamy texture. Could have less fragrance (acidic smell). Doesn’t burn the eyes and feels hydrating.
Angela G.
Camarillo, CA
Hmmm. It’s ok. Felt like it didn’t go into my skin as much. But I guess it’s just the texture that makes it like that. I prefer the SK II Or the Kiehls. Didn’t see much results.
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. This is my nighttime ritual. The price isn’t too bad. For the price that you pay the product lasts a long time.
Catherine L.
I got this eye cream free in my Clinique bonus time bag full of samples. I have used t quite a few times. I find that it makes my eyelids and under eyes moisturized, but it feels a little heavy on the skin.
Haley K.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I put this under my eyes, I wake up feeling rejuvenated the next day! I got this as a gift during Clinique bonus time awhile back but haven’t gotten around to repurchasing. I need to soon though! It is so hydrating and takes care of any under eye problems you may have in the morning.
Adriana F.
Falls Church
Love it! The texture is great and I can see an improvement on that area. Size it’s a little small but it last a long time if you use the right amount
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, IN
I got this a free gift with purchase. I used for a couple weeks. Honestly, I didn’t notice much of a difference. My eyes looked a little less puffy, but I wasn’t impressed when looking at the price. It also left my face feeling very greasy and dirty
Kristina G.
Maryland
I liked the product, but with my skin, it felt like it was a thick cream at first but once it started to get rubbed in it felt watery to me.
Shayley B.
Fayetteville , AR
Made my under eyes feel super moisturized and ultra bright! Clinique is awesome, and you can usually find a sample of this in their monthly bag deals.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
['Sugar Land', ''], TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?