BY CLINIQUE #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Natasha R.
Johannesburg
Keeps the fragile skin well moisturized. This eye cream holds up well under makeup. My concealer does not crease
Natasha S.
Pretoria
There are two different types of this eye cream.
'All about eyes' is for under makeup and for normal skin types.
There is 'All about eyes RICH' for dry skin. You won't believe how much of a difference these two make if you choose the right one. I use the Rich formula and have never found anything better.
member-84fb6
I used this eye cream every night for five months and found that it was extremely hydrating. It is a great product for under eye because it keeps wrinkles at bay, keeping you moisturized all night!
Mari A.
Intensive eye cream! Repairs my eyes quick and is very easy on my skin! Especially sensitive skin! It met my expectations! A little pricey but worth it!
Tiffany A.
Didn’t really a lot of really with this product but it is very moisturizing and smells nice
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I've been using this for awhile now and have just started to see results with it. Its not super heavy and leaves skin smoith and glowing.
Mariah B.
I love Clinique products and this eye cream is a must have in my makeup bag at all times!
allison t.
This is a nice thick cream that goes on smoothly. I don’t notice a big difference between this and other eye cream products from Clinique
Eva E.
Great great probudt. Can't wait to get it to try. Thank uou for your honestly.i almost don't have the words to say.
Monique H.
Savannah, GA
Definitely a product I would purchase again and again I used this product as preventative care it targets fine lines and wrinkles I feel in love non fragrances product
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?