BY CLINIQUE #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Samantha H.
Cortland
it's above what i normally like to spend and haven't seen hardly any results but I love cliniques products so I would def just try a different one.
McKenna R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
didn’t do much for me. gave it to my grandma who loves it and loves another thing like this from clinique. i think it’d be good for a different generation. seeing as i don’t need this product. i received it in a gift.
Natasha M.
Wilmington
NOT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN! I received this as part of one of their promotions and it burned my eyes. Had to remove almost immediately. I always thought that Clinique was meant for those with sensitive skin, but this is a no go.
Marie C.
I used this for many months and didn’t see anything happen. Yes, the skin around my eyes was soft and supple...but i didn’t see any help with my dark under eyes. I’m usually a big Clinique fan, but I was very disappointed.
A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
100% feels like it does nothing . I got a free sample, so maybe it's because I don't really need eye cream.
Leanne J.
Bought this along with a couple of other item in repair wear.
I've heard I the past that clinique is good for your skin.
I beg to differ. One of my eye lids is in a right mess. It has dried the skin out on my eye lid. I look a right mess
Chiadika O.
state college
Clinique product quality is really cheap it's even worse because there product is expensive. You can get it at ulta beauty or your local drugstore but I don't suggest you should by this product at all it was terrible.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this conceptually and I know it works for a lot of people but unfortunately this caused my very sensitive skin to break out in a rash, I had little bumps everywhere I applied the cream :( normally have no issues with Clinique products but this one I unfortunately did :(
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Not a fan. Feels and smells like old bad lotion. I dont like it but my sister loved it. I'm not a fan of most Clinique products because of the fact that it feels like it's meant for "older" skin.
Maria Q.
I got this as a sample from. I used it for about a month. Did not see any difference on my dry eyes. Wouldn't purchase.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?