BY CLINIQUE #36 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
I am a sucker for anything eye related since I suffer from dark circles and I constantly deal with puffy eyes. This cream works wonders. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my bags are non existent.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn, IN
I got this a free gift with purchase. I used for a couple weeks. Honestly, I didn’t notice much of a difference. My eyes looked a little less puffy, but I wasn’t impressed when looking at the price. It also left my face feeling very greasy and dirty
Liz L.
A little bit if the product goes a long way. I haven't seen big results, but I am mostly using this as preventative maintenance. The only downside is price. But I have yet to find another one that I like as much.
member-2feb6
One of the only makeup brands I can use. I put eye moisturizer and face moisturizer daily. I can stand behind this brand because of their long lasting makeup, and the true hypoallergenic products.
jennifer M.
Boston
I like the texture, feeling and how light it feels. Fast drying, I was able to apply eye makeup almost immediately. The skin around my eyes were definitely more comfortable in the dry weather. I also think they looked a little brighter too.
member-bb3dd
No significant changes, but application went on smoothly. I continued applying the product in hopes that I would see some difference in my skin (before/after), but did not see much of a change.
Sarah S.
I have really dry skin around my eyes and I wanted a light weight good working moisturizer to do the trick! Clinique is amazing when it comes to sensitive skin areas; the only downside is it is quite pricey
Catherine L.
I got this eye cream free in my Clinique bonus time bag full of samples. I have used t quite a few times. I find that it makes my eyelids and under eyes moisturized, but it feels a little heavy on the skin.
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Amazing moisturizer by clinique. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I have tried many different products from department store brands to high end brands and this is one of the best. High-quality and leaves skin so soft.
Allie T.
Town Creek, AL
I️ received this product as a sample and try to use it at least a couple times a week. As soon as I️ apply the cream my dark circles are less noticeable. It’s pretty gentle on the skin except when you get it in your eye.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?