BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Amanda F.
New York
I got a free sample of this anti-aging cream with other Clinique products. Even the sample itself lasts a long time. I use it before I go to bed and when I wake up and it leaves my eyes feeling smooth and refreshed. I'd recommend to others for sure.
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
I've been using this product as I've started to notice just a few fine lines around my eyes. I'm hoping that taking proactive measures will keep my skin and eyes looking young, and the Clinique Repairware seems to do the trick. I also love that it hasn't given me any allergy issues.
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
I enjoyed this product! I found that it helped smooth out my under eyes a pretty good amount, and didn't dry out my dry under eyes too much. I got it in a sample size, and did like it, I just don't think it's the best eye treatment on the market
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I haven't actually bought this product, I just receive it ever six months with Clinique free gift. I'm young so I don't use eye cream super often, but when I use it after a long week and lots of bags under my eyes I can see a great difference.
Sydney B.
Very smooth to put on but quickly moisturizes! The container could be a bit bigger to put more than one finger in there! It's really addictive for bags under the eyes! I highly recommend this product especially to the sleep deprived new moms!
Jody H.
Petal
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz is my favorite eye cream. I was able to see an improvement in fine lines within four weeks. I purchase all of my Clinique products at Belk.
I would (and have) recommend it to others.
Kara W.
Very moisturizing but I find it to be oily, which my skin already is very oily. I hate the residue that it leaves behind. It's gentle on the skin but I don't think the product is for me. After the pot I have is gone I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Laritha S.
TX
I got this sample in a GWP. I've used it for a few weeks nightly. I don't think it's done much for my eyes, really. The cream is very thin but feels greasy on the skin. I haven't noticed a significant difference, so I don't think I could recommend this product or buy a full-size.
Keri L.
Garland, TX
Great product!  Very smooth to the skin. Doesn't burn my eyes like some other products I've used in the past.  Purchased at Belk a few months ago.  Since turning 40 I know I've got to spend more time on anti-aging regimens.
anna k.
Im really bad about staying consistent with a regimen. I try to keep my skin healthy at night and 9 out 10 times i forget but with this it really doeant matter. I use it about 3 times a week and noticed a difference in the softness of my skin and the elasticity. Highly recommend
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?