BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Alura G.
I originally bought this because the packaging looked so nice, but I was thoroughly impressed! After using for about 2 months, it made a difference in the fine lines beneath my eyes. I would recommend this product to everyone else!
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product feels a little too heavy on my skin. I’ve used it only a handful of times, but I have combo skin and this makes me feel a bit oily under the eyes. I normally love Clinique products, but I would not buy this one again.
Petra D.
I have medium dark circles and this makes it feel like they disappear little by little. It’s a very good brand and a little pricey but totally worth it. Feels so fresh on the face I have many products and has never let me down.
member-58827
I love Clinique products, as they take up most of my skin care routine. All their moisturizers have saved my skin. This eye treatment has definitely helped my under eyes. I would buy this again indefinitely.
Michelle N.
Philadelphia
Very pricey. Haven’t seen improvement. Not to worth the price. Packaging is ok, too small for the price of it. Only have been using for a month or so I don’t think I will buy more after I run out. Deff room for improvement
Alexis K.
nassau county
I’ve gotten a sample of this eye cream in the past. Although I did enjoy the product I have found hat I like other eye creams from this brand better than this one. It is hydrating but I feel like it takes a while to really sink into my skin.
McKenna R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
didn’t do much for me. gave it to my grandma who loves it and loves another thing like this from clinique. i think it’d be good for a different generation. seeing as i don’t need this product. i received it in a gift.
Kassie P.
The products fit my eyes feeling very moisturized. I have always loved Clinique products. I have also tried the full face moisturizer and it left my face feeling so smooth and wasn’t oily or didn’t make me break out.
Alivia L.
Johnston, IA
My skin was surprisingly very sensitive to this product. It’s rather pricy but for my mom, it did the job! She absolutely loves this product and uses it almost daily. I got it from Von maur. No need for improvement!
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
I got a free sample of this eye cream a while back and I really liked it! It absorbed well and helped hydrate and de puff. I have a few fine line and find that this plumps them up so makeup goes smoothly over top.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?