BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
livia s.
Paoli
I got this as a sample from sephora and just started using it and let me tell you it has made such a difference. I've never been a belie ever in eye creams but this one works and made a huge difference especially for someone like me who's obsessed with makeup.
Alex K.
Waco, Tx
I'm not really sure whether this works. It feels great going on and leaves my skin dewy in the morning, but other than that, I don't know how well it works. No allergic reactions and no irritation. You can find them in most department stores.
Nancy M.
Carmichael, CA
I started using this a few months ago.  It is a thicker cream that goes on under your foundation.  I've been happy with it - very gentle.  It applies smoothly and feels great when applied.  It is expensive and I 'm  hoping I see more improvement over the next month or so.
Amanda C.
Martins Ferry , OH
I really like using this product under my eyes before I put on my concealer, and back my face. It's packed really nice and is very gentle in the skin. It's very effective and I would recommend it for sure.
Courtney G.
Birmingham
I liked this product. It was very effective on my under eyes and it made all my lines looked filled in. Not disappointing at all. Definitely would buy again. I love how small it is and that i can take it anywhere. Definitely would recommend this to others.
Laura O.
Washington
I didn't notice any improvement to my skin that regular moisturizer wouldn't provide. The texture is nice and it didn't irritate my skin, but I think a normal moisturizer would have had the same effect. Save your money and just use a regular moisturizer!
Gianna D.
Volo, IL
Love this moisture of this product! The formula is very smooth, and feels great on the skin! I think this product is very effective on the skin, and highly recommend. Rn, this is my go to moisturizer, and I don't think that will be changing anytime soon.
Amanda F.
New York
I got a free sample of this anti-aging cream with other Clinique products. Even the sample itself lasts a long time. I use it before I go to bed and when I wake up and it leaves my eyes feeling smooth and refreshed. I'd recommend to others for sure.
Kathryn W.
Somerset
Amazing for my dehydrated under eye skincare! I'm 36 years old, and noticed the skin under my eyes were progressively getting wrinkly and dry. After a couple uses between 3 days the skin smoothed out, and the darkness faded! I keep in with me and apply sparingly throughout the day...love this!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
I enjoyed this product! I found that it helped smooth out my under eyes a pretty good amount, and didn't dry out my dry under eyes too much. I got it in a sample size, and did like it, I just don't think it's the best eye treatment on the market
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?