BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Jerrica D.
Ephraim
I didn't notice a lot of difference from using this eye cream. I have somewhat sensitive skin, however, & it was gentle enough & it did help somewhat. I thought it would make more of a difference for the price. I wish it would've done more for my dark circles.
Kristen B.
Fort Collins
Not to thick. Goes on smoothly. There is slight frangrance but it is not strong to irritate the eyes. You can actually feel the product working the moment you start putting it on. I did notice a difference within the first week of using it.
Kate T.
philadelphia
My under eyes can get really dry, so I like to pack a punch when it comes to moisturizer. The packaging is beautiful, I just wish the product worked as well as it looked. Being a first time user, it didn’t moisturize the easy I wanted it to. I would not buy this again
Arbor L.
Batavia
Got it from my grandma. I use it once or twice a week. I usually don’t have trouble with under eye bags. No directions, I used way too much the first time which was about 1/8 of it. I guess it works. Makes you feel healthy just rubbing it on so it’s worth it there.
A B.
Arlington, TX
This was the first eye cream I incorporated into my regimen. I enjoyed it for the most part. I used it mainly at night to help bring back moisture that may have been dried out by under eye concealer and setting powders. I’m considering buying this again when I run out but I’m not opposed to trying other options.
Julia A.
Oxford
If you see my reviews, you’ll instantly know how much I love Clinique products! I love this eye cream! It seems to help with dark circles and leaves my skins feeling so soft and smooth! It’s never too early to start a good skincare routine - go get this product!
Martha N.
I love this eye cream it’s totally worth the price. It never goes missing in my skincare regimen. I feel like it moisturizes very well and helps with puffiness and with dark circles. Definitely my favorite for my skin! I’ve also used some other ones by Clinique and I really like all there eye creams.
Molly E.
I have been using this eye cream every night for the past week. It has done a great job hydrating my eye area. I’m not sure of the long term affect since I’ve only used it for a week now. Only thing is it can be a little irritating if it gets toooo close to the eye
Carly A.
Auburn
It wasn’t the best eye cream I have ever tried but it certainly wasn’t the worst! I really enjoyed the texture but some days I felt like it didn’t really do much. I could take it or leave it, but it did feel luxurious to have an eye cream in my collection lol
MaKenna Y.
Pennsylvania
I think eye creams are great. This one is average I think it does the job and smells good. I used mine all but I would buy another one depending on if I find a new one.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?