BY CLINIQUE #61 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Brandy E.
Works great.  Smooth.  Non-oily.  Works great with my other facial products.  Got it as a sample.  Repeated user.  Good value, lol, free of charge at the time.  Effective after a long day of work.  Good for sensitive skin.  Would purchase again.   😊😊😊😊
Sharon T.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS EYE CREAM. Currently using it but I'm almost running out. You may think the results aren't there but after 3 days you will see the difference. I would definitely recommend it to everyone! Clinique specializes in sensitive and acne skin so you can't go wrong with their products.
Cheyenne H.
hueytown, AL
I use this cream as daily moisturizer to help my skin before applying makeup. This is a cream I buy once a year and it last! Provides great moisture for my skin without irritating me eczema.
Alena S.
Fort Bragg
My mom was the person who really turned me on to clinique and if 1st I dismissed it as a brand for my mother's generation. Wasn't I wrong! I love this product! Its hydrating without being greasy and I can see visible results after the 1st week of use! For the price I think this product is amazing!
Michaela P.
I bought it at the Clinique store inside of Kohl’s Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream. It left my eyes raw and puffy sometimes when I used it.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
This is my favorite eye cream! I have spent tons of money on different brands and this is the only one that works. I wish I would have found this product sooner.
Bailey L.
Lexington, KY
Absolutely amazing product! Pretty pricey but you can get travel sizes as gifts from Macy’s all the time! I use every night and take with me everywhere! It saved me from dark circles
Hannah R.
Henrico, VA
Really liked it, got it on discount at a thrift shop not even used and i use it occasionally when i don’t use my Mary Kay eye cream. It’s a bit thinner and more lightweight than MK and it does the same job. Would recommend but i think it’s pretty expensive at full price.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this conceptually and I know it works for a lot of people but unfortunately this caused my very sensitive skin to break out in a rash, I had little bumps everywhere I applied the cream :( normally have no issues with Clinique products but this one I unfortunately did :(
Jerrica D.
Ephraim
I didn't notice a lot of difference from using this eye cream. I have somewhat sensitive skin, however, & it was gentle enough & it did help somewhat. I thought it would make more of a difference for the price. I wish it would've done more for my dark circles.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?