BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I have not noticed a difference yet. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it. I received this product for free with other Clinique products when I bought foundation. This is my first time using this product and depending on if I see a change I will buy it.
María A.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried every type of eye cream but was pleasantly surprised with this product. I noticed improvement in fine lines in less than two weeks. This was when I applied twice a day. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
I recommend this product if you have lack of sleep and get really swollen eye bags. I do, and I use this product to reduce my swelling and make my eyes look as bright as they should. I've shared this product with my friends and they love it. I will definitely buy this again.
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
 I like this because you can take it straight out of the jar and put on as much as you'd like. The packaging is nice because you can fit it in your medicine cabinet. It is very effective. This is my first time using it, my mother used to work at Clinique and recommended it.
Winona O.
Eldridge, IA
I received this eye cream in a holiday skin care set and was excited to check it out.  I noticed right away after putting it on that it is a heavier consistency than my every day moisturizer.  I put it on before bed and my skin nicely soaked it up.  I did notice in the morning that my under eye skin was very smooth.  I will keep using this in my anti-aging routine.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm pretty sure I have the darkest hereditary circles know to man. They've been there since I was a kid and have yet to find a product that helps. I love Clinique and have a ton of their products but this one just didn't do it for me... but I'm not sure anything will
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I used this for about three months and didn't see any improvement. The thick cream caused milia to form underneath my eyes so I discontinued use immediately. I'm still searching for the perfect eye treatment!
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I was given this product as a gift and I really enjoyed it. It left my skin feeling so soft. I use eye cream at night before bed to try to prevent more fine lines and wrinkles. I would def. check out this product in the future when I am done with it. I would recommend it.
Shelby L.
Ankeny, IA
I really enjoy this product. Clinique is my go-to for skincare, because there are various skincare regimen options. This cream softens, and smells clean and great. Typical, easy-to-read Clinique packaging design. The full size lasts me a couple of months at least!
Lillian M.
Greenville
This product is very good for moisturizing the eye area without irritation! I received this product as a sample and was very happy with it during several usages, I am planning on repurchasing it. I would recommend it to others if looking to moisturize the eye area
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?