BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Summer J.
Atlanta
Seriously one of the best I have ever tried. I noticed it quickly improving my under eye circles not long after using it. Not super pricey for eye creams and it is seriously with every penny because of how good it is.
Trina L.
Holland,MI
Didn't see any big differences and left my skin lrrtty oily and felt very gross on my skin. I wish it had done more and would've at least lessened the appearance of my under eye circles.
Samantha S.
Very good eye cream. I love all of cliques products. Very light and easy to rub on. I received it as a gift with another purchase that I made and continued to use it. Would definitely purchase my own canister of it.
Synthia R.
Overton
Not very thick. A very light application. Goes into the skin quickly. Not oily. I would recommend to repeat a few times a day. Have not seen much results. Does help with dry skin some.
Alyssa P.
Chesterfield, MO
I give this product a 10/10!!!! It does a great job at reducing fine lines and wrinkles. I put it on before bed every night and I wake up looking refreshed. It’s a very gentle cream and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Skyler V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I like this product and I use it often. I do think that it helps to brighten my eyes. However, one thing is that I can’t use it every night. If I do, it makes my skin burn a little so I have to moisturize extra
Bernadette T.
I started using this cream because I started to notice that I was having many bags under my eyes and I had been recommended this cream, when I used it for the first time I loved it, I saw its effects very fast.
Chels M.
green river
Definitely my favorite under eye product. Firming. Leaves my skin smooth. Doesn’t smell bad. Doesn’t leave my skin flakey. Would definitely recommend to anyone with combination skin.
Rebecca D.
Dennis
Loved the product!! It was great to use and made me feel super refreshed. I would definitely recommend this. I got it as a gift but am going to repurchase! It passed my expectations. I was extremely impressed!
Morgan F.
Texarkana, AR
This eye cream feels refreshing on my eyes but I really haven’t noticed any improvement on my wrinkles. However, it does give my under eyes some added moisture during the winter when they get dry and flakey.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?