BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
In my personal opinion it's very important to say that this product help me to discrease eye bags. Because I have a lot eye bags. I hate it.
In all my pictures when I don't you this product the appear again. Then that's is why I always use this product.

Jenna L.
This eye cream was very rich and did the job at moisturizing, but I didn't see any marked difference in fine lines or wrinkles. Used for about 6 weeks. Overall, I want an eye cream that will show some improvement for the amount of money I spent. Rich and moisturizing just wasn't worth the price tag.
Breanna C.
got this as a sample with a purchase and my goodness! I love it! I got it at belk! I never would've purchased, just because I am young, but wow! they way it makes my eyes feel so great and look so much better I will definitely have to purchase it when I run out!! it lasts forever, too!! you barely have to use any! definitely worth the price!
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Nothing very special about this product. Out of all the eye creams i have used however, this one really does make me look awake. Love how smooth it feels when applying and when it is on. Perfect for daily use.
Tara H.
I believe this helps with anti-aging. It helps keep my undereyes moisturized and not dry at all. I like to use this at night. It's very effective. It was my first time using it. I really like most of Clinique products.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
This eye cream hydrates the undereye great. I use this on and off and I love it . You can buy this at any department store l. And I was very impressed with the results and would purchase again when I run out.
Autumn S.
I use this routinely throughout the week before bed, and before I do my makeup in the morning. It's very lightweight but has a very intense moisture to it. I love it so much, it's honestly my favorite.
Bryton B.
Conshohocken, PA
This eye cream is very gentle and very moisturizing for around the eyes. There is no burning or tingling it just leaves the skin very hydrated. I initially got this as a sample and bought the full size because I liked it so much. The only downfall is it's a bit sticky as it's drying.
Evelyn M.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating. Use it before bed for a few weeks and started noticing some of my small wrinkles fade. *disclaimer* I'm in my early 20s so my fine lines are minimal. Great eye moisturizer before bed.
Paige T.
Orlando, FL
Nice lightweight everyday eye cream. I wouldn't consider it to be intensely hydrating but I don't need that for every day. It absorbs well and doesn't feel oily or sticky, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. A little pricey for my budget but it's a quality produc.t
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?