BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Peyton N.
Winnipeg
I'm a Clinique girl by heart! My mother used it growing up, so it was natural for me. They always have amazing promotional offers on to get the products out there, so it just happened by chance that I found something that works for me. I wouldn't trade it in for anything. I love it.
Yessica R.
I love when I can say that a product really works, this is what happened with this AMAZING cream. I buy it at Sephora. Is very soft and penetrate really quick. Since my 20 I use this products multiples times. I definetly recommended to others, you will see a really good diference!
Cynthia V.
I only put this cream on before bed and I'm not to big on the scent but i have only been using it for about a month and so far so good! seems to be pretty effective and I would say it can be a little on the pricey side but when it comes to your face it just might be worth it
Kristyn S.
Great eye cream, got the trial size and it lasted for about 3 weeks using continuously every night. It was very good to use to tighten my skin around my eyes and would likely have seen more results if purchased the full size. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something different to brighten tired eyes and tighten the skin around the eyes!
Rachelle M.
Had a nice smooth, creamy texture that made my eyes feel super soft and luscious. However, I don't think it helped with my under eye bags at all - despite using it for over a year. This was a little disappointing considering the price. However, if your just after a product to make your eyes soft this is okay
Astrid S.
I don't usually use any eye cream but I got this as a gift and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked it. It came in a very sleek packaging and I thought it looked elegant. I found it to soften the area around my eyes and it just made me feel more confident wearing it.
Charlotte B.
Amazing eye-cream, applies easily, leaves the area around the eyes feeling soft and refreshed, a tad too nourishing for day-wear. Good quality product, but can be a bit expensive compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this brand and will be repurchasing it!
Carmen P.
great product, help to reduce the tired eyes, you can used at night, his texture is creamy but the absorption for the skin is very quickly and i´m going to buy it the next time. recommended 100 %
Rachel H.
The eye cream is nice to use, it is cooling and makes my under eyes feel soft. It's not as sticky as other eyecreams I have used and it smells lovely. However, I haven't seen a huge change, it's mostly nice to use! I have dark circles but not much else to worry about!
Emeric B.
Light and easily absorbed into the skin I was quite impressed by the effectiveness over a period of time with this cream. Very gentle on the delicate eye area. I would definitely buy again even though it is a little pricey I think it's well worth it.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?