BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This is good for moisturizing. I usually put this on at night. It’s not really scented and doesn’t irritate my eye area. The texture is light but creamy.
Mari A.
Intensive eye cream! Repairs my eyes quick and is very easy on my skin! Especially sensitive skin! It met my expectations! A little pricey but worth it!
Christina C.
West Virginia
Huge Clinique fan! This cream is so soft to the touch! Non scented so you don’t get irritation. I received this in a free gift with purchase at Peebles.
Brianna S.
Indianapolis
I've always loved Clinique skin care, but I felt as if this cream wasn't repairing anything. I did notice that my eyes were a lot more hydrated and soft!
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
Although this makes the undereye area very very soft I did not ever see an improvement it also had kind of a weird smell but other than that it was okay!
Danielle C.
Pittsburgh
It was a very nice feeling and light cream. It did not make my skin feel greasy, however I did not notice a different even after several weeks of use.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Feels good on my skin, however it's very thick and tightening. Maybe a little too much for my eyes. Not a bad product for anyone with bags or wrinkles.
Elsa G.
Childress, TX
I really liked this product because I wake up with my eyes not looking puffy .I think Clinique brand is the best brand I have ever used. I rate it 100%
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
I honestly never noticed a difference and was pretty disappointed for the price. I love this brand but didn't see any results so I would not recommend.
Shayley B.
Fayetteville , AR
Made my under eyes feel super moisturized and ultra bright! Clinique is awesome, and you can usually find a sample of this in their monthly bag deals.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?