BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kyrie F.
I received a little sample tub of this with one of my orders which was actually a decent size and lasted a while but it didn't seem thick enough to really be doing anything. Melted straight into my skin but left it feeling unnourished. Was disappointed so never bothered to buy the full tub
kari k.
Toronto, ON
Nice eye cream, not too greasy and absorbs decently well. But no noticable differences after the first container of consistent use so it's more of an overpriced moisturizer.
Amy R.
This eye cream applied easily, without a greasy formula and was absorbed quickly into my skin.  I have really sensitive skin and had no issues with the cream.  I used the cream based on a friend's recommendation and I have never used another! Good price and great product.
Olivia P.
This didn't really do much but I mean I don't have a ton of wrinkles around my eyes yet so I can't really say for sure. It's a pretty thick cream but absorbs quickly so maybe you'll like that. Not much of a scent either.
Mirianny B.
Puerto Ordaz, Estado Bolívar
This product is ideal for those women who feel the area of ​​the eyes very dry or slightly battered, leaves a velvety skin feeling and a soft and fresh appearance.
Marialuisa U.
This eye cream is so useful but only at night. On daytime it left my face so sticky and oily. I tend to sweat a lot so it actually don't fit me all day long. Just at night!
Katerina S.
Blansko
I am a long time Clinque fan, and this eye cream does not disappoint. I use it mainly at night, but have also used it during the day when I'm out of my day eye cream. It goes on smooth and soaks in as I sleep. I awaken with less puffiness and wrinkles, which is never a bad thing. Will probably continue to use this product. Not happy that the company uses animals in their testing.
Melodie J.
Canada
This is one of my absolute favourite products EVER. It's really moisturising, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy.  I've used it for a very long time and don't see myself changing anytime soon.
Hailey L.
I love this stuff. It really helped reduce my under eye bags and shadows, a total necessity for me as I don't want to look like an exhausted hag at work! It was my first time really trying any undereye cream, but I don't think I'm going to turn to anything else - like usual, Clinique delivers on their moisturizers and creams. Wicked brand.
Jennifer B.
Toronto
I love that this doesn't have a strong scent. There is nothing worse then an eye cream that smells oddly strong of something. More importantly it doesn't sting your eyes and absorbs rather quickly. The only down fall is I didn't really see how it helped with dark circles. Maybe after prolonged use. I only used it a few times
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?