BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. This is my nighttime ritual. The price isn’t too bad. For the price that you pay the product lasts a long time.
Kathryn M.
Haddam
This product is perfect for overnight application or application under makeup. It takes a little while to dry, but it is a great base and hydrates all day.
Becky E.
It worked really well and I felt like my eyes were getting hydrated and not so dry like it was before. I recommend this eye cream because it really works.
Jamie G.
Fairfax
This product was great! Although I’m young and dont really have to worry about under eye cream for wrinkles (yet) I felt this product had a great texture.
Mari A.
Intensive eye cream! Repairs my eyes quick and is very easy on my skin! Especially sensitive skin! It met my expectations! A little pricey but worth it!
Lyn N.
I use this Eye cream nightly and every morning. I need all the help I can get with the bags under my eyes. This works wonders and the best I have tried!
Kaylyn H.
Clarkson, KY
Great light weight eye cream! Doesn’t have a strong smell and easy to apply! Received this in a free gift set, would definitely purchase it again.
Chelsi A.
Charlotte
Great cream. Been purchasing this product for a while now. Think the packaging is great. Purchased this at target for the first time . I will buy again.
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
This is good for moisturizing. I usually put this on at night. It’s not really scented and doesn’t irritate my eye area. The texture is light but creamy.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
Although this makes the undereye area very very soft I did not ever see an improvement it also had kind of a weird smell but other than that it was okay!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?