BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Riverview, New Brunswick
I had gotten a sample of this and haven't noticed a huge huge difference wrinkle wise but this eye cream is definitely very moisturizing! Which is great for me because I have very dry under eyes. My sample size has lasted me for what seems like forever so it's definitely a good investment!
Christina K.
I got this from a sample pack from them and honestly you are never too young for eye cream. I totally think that teenagers should start and this is fantastic. Definitely is pricy since its an eye cream and a fantastic brand. But this does the job for myself and my mom
Lucy C.
This is a good product but it didn't work for me and my bad eyes and bags! I'm not sure if it would work for other people but I wouldn't take the risk considering it's expensive.
It was great for the price and quality. It was my first time to try it and like it. Met the expectations I'm looking. Nice packaging and definitely will recover and buy the product again.
Isabel H.
Birmingham/Kent
Very good eye cream. I put it on after I moisturise. The only thing was that I was expecting it to be better than it was for the price point. It's fairly expensive and only for a small amount of product.
Ashley N.
Sturgeon Falls , ON
I recently received a sample of this and I love it I use it everyday and I'm almost out lol I will deff be repurchasing! Reduces puffiness and fine lines and makeup applies beautifully after use
Kyrie F.
I received a little sample tub of this with one of my orders which was actually a decent size and lasted a while but it didn't seem thick enough to really be doing anything. Melted straight into my skin but left it feeling unnourished. Was disappointed so never bothered to buy the full tub
kari k.
Toronto, ON
Nice eye cream, not too greasy and absorbs decently well. But no noticable differences after the first container of consistent use so it's more of an overpriced moisturizer.
Amy R.
This eye cream applied easily, without a greasy formula and was absorbed quickly into my skin.  I have really sensitive skin and had no issues with the cream.  I used the cream based on a friend's recommendation and I have never used another! Good price and great product.
Olivia P.
This didn't really do much but I mean I don't have a ton of wrinkles around my eyes yet so I can't really say for sure. It's a pretty thick cream but absorbs quickly so maybe you'll like that. Not much of a scent either.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?