BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Maryan S.
apple valey
I love Clinique’s products. There very gentle on my skin. It’s great packaging. It meets my expectations never disappoints me. I’ve used Clinique products before. But this is my first time using the eye cream and it’s pretty good. I recommend it
Marie C.
I used this for many months and didn’t see anything happen. Yes, the skin around my eyes was soft and supple...but i didn’t see any help with my dark under eyes. I’m usually a big Clinique fan, but I was very disappointed.
Katie P.
Lavalette
I think I received this product in one of my beauty boxes I receive monthly. I’ve liked it so far. Upon application, I feel like it makes me look more awake and decreases any puffiness I have underneath my eyes. I would purchase this product.
Lillian B.
For the price I expected a better effect but I love it as much as my Neutrogena hydro boost eye cream which is really good. The only thing is this does not irritate my under eye area like the other one tends to do after a deep exfoliation.
e S.
Van nuys, CA
It felt nice but I’m still on the fence on if we creams even do anything. Was unimpressed with this one plus Clinique tests on animals and I’m not about that life so I stopped using all of their products.
Anastasia💫 I.
The product is gentle on your skin especially for people who have sensitive under eye skin. I love the smell of the cream and the over all application. I have not used the product long enough to comment on the results for long term use.
Eukarys M.
Long Is City, NY
This treatment is intensive, but kind to your skin. Humecta your eyes enough and you begin to notice changes quickly! It's a bit expensive but, it's worth the expense because it's great with your skin!
Erin C.
Moorestown
Great product!! I don’t really use eye creams that often but this product really showed a difference. I think that it is a little expensive but it’s worth the price if you are looking for an eye cream.
Phelan H.
Kalona, IA
I didn’t notice a huge difference but I’m also quite young so don’t really have wrinkles to get rid of. It was very soothing to apply at night and very moisturizing. I wouldn’t recommend wearing under makeup because it can be greasey.
Kaitlyn B.
I actually really love this product. It got rid of the bags forming underneath my eyes and solved any discoloration. I would 10/10 recommend it, especially for the price. You could pay $300 for a high end brand and get worse results.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?