BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
CAROLINA Q.
Peoria, AZ
Great product! This is a very soft and semi-light eye cream that I apply before going to bed everynight. When I wake up you can tell that the area under my eyes it's moist and it feels just a bit like the skin got tighter. I do recomend it! This is a great product to star with if you've never used anything.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I had this as a sample it's good if you're not happy with how your under eye is looking. It does get rid of eye bags though. It's cooling and might slightly sting for the first time. I got this sample from a Clinique sample bag. There's nothing wrong with the product. It's just not my main brand that I use.
Carley L.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dryness around my eye and eye bags and the first time I used this product I could see a noticeable difference. Meet all my expectations and would recommend it to everyone. Great quality for the price and lasts me several months.
Kayla C.
This product is AMAZING. Being a tired, full time student can really affect the appearance of your skin and facial features. I apply this light-weight, silky eye cream every morning and I automatically have a confidence boost! You can wear it alone or even under makeup. Definitely does not disappoint!
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
This is my go-to eye cream. I use it under my daily moisturizer in the morning and under a night mask in the evening. I apply it on my entire eye area, including between my eyes. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy, but it does leave my eye are feeling hydrated. The smell is almost non-existent,
Ashlyn W.
Cabot, AR
I'm young but I know the importance of taking care of my skin. The formula is gentle on my sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. I purchased from the Clinique counter at my local Dillard's. All of Clinique's products are packaged nicely; clean and fresh looking. I trust this brand.
Jenna L.
This eye cream was very rich and did the job at moisturizing, but I didn't see any marked difference in fine lines or wrinkles. Used for about 6 weeks. Overall, I want an eye cream that will show some improvement for the amount of money I spent. Rich and moisturizing just wasn't worth the price tag.
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
In my personal opinion it's very important to say that this product help me to discrease eye bags. Because I have a lot eye bags. I hate it.
In all my pictures when I don't you this product the appear again. Then that's is why I always use this product.

Tara H.
I believe this helps with anti-aging. It helps keep my undereyes moisturized and not dry at all. I like to use this at night. It's very effective. It was my first time using it. I really like most of Clinique products.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Nothing very special about this product. Out of all the eye creams i have used however, this one really does make me look awake. Love how smooth it feels when applying and when it is on. Perfect for daily use.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?