BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
leslie m.
Humphrey, AR
Hydrates and moisturizers eye area so that my wrinkles don't look so harsh!
Leanne J.
Bought this along with a couple of other item in repair wear.
I've heard I the past that clinique is good for your skin.
I beg to differ. One of my eye lids is in a right mess. It has dried the skin out on my eye lid. I look a right mess
Charlotte g.
I do like the way this product feels but I feel as though it didn’t do anything it’s very gentle and creamy it feels really nice on the skin it did meet my expectations because I think you have to use it for a long time to see results
sara s.
oakville
This product is not working on me absolutely not worth it, not really pricey but did not work because i have lines around my eye area and i used this product almost a year now but really disappointed.
Magdalena S.
Antwerpen, Berchem, Grotesteenweg 394
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream 15ml/0.5oz
I didn’t met my expectations. Isn’t a good value for this price. I’m not going to buy it again.
Don’t works with deep circles like mines.
Gedi G.
Cebu
My grandma made me try to use this eye cream. The packaging is okay. The cream itself does make my fine lines and eye puffiness disappears. It is pricey compared to other good eye creams. It stings my eye a little maybe it's just a reaction of my skin but it still does its job. A thumbs up for this product!
Kelly S.
I was hesitant to try this product out at first. Then I finally gave in after I received a small sample as a gift with purchase. Well, let me tell you I actually started regretting taking so long to try it out! It actually feels gentle on my skin and smells good too!
member-b599b
Smooth and smells nice. Use it daily and love it. I love all Clinique things and this is again a winner. I've seen a huge reduction in under eye dryness and my eye makeup even comes off better without soreness. Love.
Zachariahkiira J.
Vermilion
I’ve tried this but haven’t seen the results I been looking for I like that it didn’t cause a reaction on my skin but it’s gentle just not as well working as other products I found
Sarah N.
panama, panama
The consistency is light and the texture is silky.  Due to the high concentration of silicone derivatives, it glides on smoothly onto my skin.  It feels very gentle and I don’t experience any irritation.  Due to the lightness, it is quickly absorbed.  My makeup goes on top of this product beautifully without any stickiness or tackiness.   At the end of the day my skin does not feel tight. This product helps my makeup to wear well, my face stays soft and smooth, and I do not experience any sensitivity or irritation issues. this is an excellent product for all skin types, especially those with fragrance allergies and/or other sensitivities. This is suitable for both women and men.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?