BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Margarita T.
So I’ve been using this eye cream and I really like it. It’s good for your eyes and you look refreshed. Have to try it!
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Very moisturizing and gentle! I love everything from Clinique skin care. This eye cream did great to relieve the chapped feeling I would get during colder months.
Meghan S.
Wenonah, NJ
I've had this product for some time now and I have not really seen any results. It's very gentle however I still feel as if I need an eye roller in the morning!
Bryce L.
nixa
I absolutely love this! This helped when I had a makeup reaction rash under my eyes it’s great for rejuvenating the skin and leaving a cleanse moisturized feel.
Marybeth M.
It's OK... Feels good, non greasy and absorbs well. It doesn't irritate my skin... However I'm not seeing a tremendous difference in my fines lines and circles
Barbara D.
Not gentle for under the eye. Not hydrating and completely dried my skin out. It left white flakey skin under my eyes! Completely dried out my skin. Horrible!
Starla R.
I am not certain this is going to be a favorite eye cream of mind for a repair cream, but it is super hydrating and I've actually been using it on my cuticles.
Kaylee H.
Syracuse, UT
Its alright the consistency of it isnt my favorite and i like my eye creams a little heavier it has also cause a few white heads which are a pain to het rid of
Lacey R.
San Antonio, TX
After a restless night apply this to your under eyes for and bam bags are gone ready to do your makeup and apply your favorite Clinique concealer, fantastic.
heather a.
Henagar, AL
I love this eye cream ! It goes on smooth, and  takes very little.  So your jar last a long time. I also use it on very dry spots on my face.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?