BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
jessica p.
Do not see a difference in my eyes or the darkness like it says it should help. I use it every night. Got a small of it from the spring collection set.
Christarose B.
Parrish, FL
Let me say, it's not a bad product but personally I saw no affect after using it for a few weeks.

It did feel nice and refreshing and not oily though!
Rhonda G.
LaGrange
I had a sample of this product and I really didn't see a change around my eyes. Not sure if I just didn't use it long enough or if it just didn't work.
Shayley B.
Lakewood, CO
Made my under eyes feel super moisturized and ultra bright! Clinique is awesome, and you can usually find a sample of this in their monthly bag deals.
Akilah S.
I've used this product for about a month & I haven't seen any signigicant difference. I honestly love clinque products but I'm not crazy over this one.
Jennifer S.
Comanche , Tx
This product makes my skin soft and smooth. It only takes a little and works wonders. Highly recommend for anyone need a boost to their normal routine.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A little goes a long way with this bad boy. Very gentle and good on sensitive skin. Really helped with the discoloration and puffiness under my eyes.
member-711ba85f5
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this eye cream, it's the only one I use! I put it on at night and my eyes are so refreshed in the morning, no puffiness or redness.
Ebony H.
I have a few wrinkles, but maybe not as many as this cream was looking for. Never noticed a difference in them. Love Clinique, just not this product.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
This eye cream works well however, I'm not overly impressed. I've used many drugstore eye creams that work just as well if not better than this one.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?