BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
nateeva p.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me first start off by saying that I absolutely love Clinique's products they work very well but this one in particular really didn't do it for me I used it for a couple of weeks and try to give it a go but I didn't really see any results
This eye cream is great. It's not too heavy, if you're out of face moisturizer this could even work for that once in a while. I definitely recommend! The cream is think enough that it doesn't feel too heavy, but definitely makes a difference!!
Maddie F.
This is so nice and moisturizing for the under eyes, and I find when I apply it at night, my makeup applies seamlessly under my eyes the next day. There was no creasing and it is awesome! Definitely recommend!
Nik K.
Somehow my eyes have managed to have oily eyelids with dry patches near the brows, along with dark circles. After using this cream, my eyes felt moisturized and appeared brighter, without feeling weighed down. Would definitely recommend!
cynthia m.
Newton, NH
Clinigue Repairwear I found to be a light weight non=greasy easy to wear formula. It reduced the looks of my fine lines and a little goes a long way. It's higher end on price, but is a good quality product that is gentle on the skin.
Emily C.
Beaufort
This product is amazing! I've been using it for a while now and I've seen great results. It sets in very quickly and does not leave my eyes greasy or oily. I use it in my nightly skincare routine. I absolutely recommend this product!!
Catherine H.
Thick and moisturizing for underneath the eyes. I used it at nighttime only. I never noticed a huge different in the morning, but application was nice. I used a sample size and it lasted a long time!
Shayla D.
Turlock, CA
it felt nice on my skin. It took away the dryness and made me feel fresh and rejuvinated. I bought it at nordstroms and it was slighty expensive but well worth the money. The packaging was durable. I would highly reccomend to others.
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
I used the cream as directed and put it on basically like a night cream ; I had just taken a shower. It felt really good on my Face and I was really satisfied with the results.
Kelly S.
Phoenix, AZ
Really haven't noticed much of a difference in my eyes very much. I was really hoping for it to solve my dark circle (undereye) problem but it did not do much for that. My eyes did feel tight but it did not do anything for the color
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?