BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kathryn M.
Haddam
This product is perfect for overnight application or application under makeup. It takes a little while to dry, but it is a great base and hydrates all day.
Aimee B.
Nice and light and refreshing after applied. I don’t like a heavy feeling after applied and this didn’t have that. Mild cream for my sensitive skin.
Stephanie I.
Very hydrating. Does not have a distinct smell. It does not feel tacky on the face. It dries super fast while leaving the skim around the eyes very smooth.
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
This eye cream is very moisturizing and works like it says it will. Very gentle, I had no issues with eye sensitivity. Purchased from the Clinique website.
Becky E.
It worked really well and I felt like my eyes were getting hydrated and not so dry like it was before. I recommend this eye cream because it really works.
Emily R.
Steubenville
A nice product and very moisturizing but made my face a tad oily and a little expensive if you use it often. It was a good product but not worth the price
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. This is my nighttime ritual. The price isn’t too bad. For the price that you pay the product lasts a long time.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
Although this makes the undereye area very very soft I did not ever see an improvement it also had kind of a weird smell but other than that it was okay!
Brianna S.
Indianapolis
I've always loved Clinique skin care, but I felt as if this cream wasn't repairing anything. I did notice that my eyes were a lot more hydrated and soft!
Lyn N.
I use this Eye cream nightly and every morning. I need all the help I can get with the bags under my eyes. This works wonders and the best I have tried!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?