BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Shannon S.
Callahan, FL
Didn't notice a significant difference before and after using this product, however I would say it did help the area around my eye to gain moisture and helped the chapped feeling. With continued use, I'm sure results will continue to show. I love everything about this brand, especially their acne brand. I've never used a product that I felt was harsh on my skin, or any area on my face! Clinique is the best!
Lilith D.
Miami
This is the eye cream I have ever tried,. I usually put some on in the morning and it really refreshes my face and wakes me up as well as making me look more away and hiding my dark circles. I'm just not sure if it's actually repairing them or hiding them. But it's a great product.
Sadie F.
I LOVE this cream. It has made my acne scars go away and my dark spots under my eyes lighten (although I'm not saying it will do that for you). I got mine from Macy's.

Room for improvement: they need larger cases of this for cheaper. I don't want to buy it again because it's just a bit too pricy for the amount in the container.
Kristin C.
This eye cream is pretty good, but not the best Ive ever had for results. I'm allergic to everything and had no reactions or issues using this twice a day every day. It also lasts a few months, even using it twice a day every day. It's thick, so you know when you put it on, but it's not too thick and soaks in your skin quickly and comfortably. You don't even think about it later.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I got this as a sample and having never used eye creams before I was really interested in using it. But once I started to use it I fell in love with it. I could tell a difference with in a week and its not oily or to thick and I can use it under makeup no problem. I have seen a difference in tighting and brightening around my eyes. I also bought the full size.
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
This was a very good product.  The formula is creamy without being oily or leaving a residue on the face.  I received this as a gift and am very glad that I did.  The formula is gentle and has a light scent with very practical packaging.  The only recommendation I have is for there to be a little more product for the price.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I've tried multiple eye creams and this one is at the top of the list. It was effective and I felt like the formula suited my needs well. I purchased this product at Bon Ton and the price was a bit on the higher side, but it is completely worth it!
kaitlyn p.
Middletown, CT
At first I was skeptical about this product because it was a eye cream rather than a serum. After using it I fell in love! Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream goes on thick but not at all heavy. It makes your skin feel soft and leaves no slimy or sticky feeling. After using this product for a few days my eyes feel awake and youthful. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone over the age of 20! This one certainly made it's way to my "daily routine" list.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
started using this around a year ago since my dark circles started to feel darker. supposed to be very hydrating. its very gentle and didnt bother my eyes. i got it at sephora. felt nice but didnt do anything to improve the look of my dark circles
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
Ive been using this product for quite a while now and haven't really seen a big impact on it yet haven't really seen results but I mean everyone's different so I wouldn't exactly say I don't recommend it because it can probably do great for someone else
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?