BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve received this as a gift so i tried it out and it’s decent! It’s not my favorite but it’s effective and works on my combination skin. It did meet my expectations but i wouldn’t buy it for my primary skin regimen.
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
I got a free sample of this eye cream a while back and I really liked it! It absorbed well and helped hydrate and de puff. I have a few fine line and find that this plumps them up so makeup goes smoothly over top.
Autumn R.
Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream is fantastic! This product is a little pricey, but Clinique is great. This eye cream rebuilds your natural collagen, and it shows! I would buy this product over and over!
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I just love this goop. It makes me feel like I am actually taking care of my eyes that are beginning to give away my age. I also like that it dries quickly and I can follow up by putting on my moisturizer at night and I’m not waiting 15 mins so it doesn’t rub off. It actually feels like it’s sopped up by your skin and not sitting on top. Great product. Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
Madison K.
I absolutely love Clinique so this was a no brainer for me. I’m 20 with smile lines by my eyes already so I jumped at this one. I really have found it make a difference and will definitely be purchasing again!
Marie C.
I used this for many months and didn’t see anything happen. Yes, the skin around my eyes was soft and supple...but i didn’t see any help with my dark under eyes. I’m usually a big Clinique fan, but I was very disappointed.
Katie P.
Lavalette
I think I received this product in one of my beauty boxes I receive monthly. I’ve liked it so far. Upon application, I feel like it makes me look more awake and decreases any puffiness I have underneath my eyes. I would purchase this product.
Karah G.
Murphy
I like this product okay, mainly because it did moisturize my eyes really well. The main pitfall for me was just personal issues with it causing puffiness in my eyes a little. Its probably not a problem with the formula, but I have insanely sensitive fair skin - especially around my eyes. Check the ingredients before buying to make sure it doesn't contain any of your allergies and you should be fine.
e S.
Van nuys, CA
It felt nice but I’m still on the fence on if we creams even do anything. Was unimpressed with this one plus Clinique tests on animals and I’m not about that life so I stopped using all of their products.
Anastasia💫 I.
The product is gentle on your skin especially for people who have sensitive under eye skin. I love the smell of the cream and the over all application. I have not used the product long enough to comment on the results for long term use.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?