BY CLINIQUE #61 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Meghan S.
wenonah, NJ
I've had this product for some time now and I have not really seen any results. It's very gentle however I still feel as if I need an eye roller in the morning!
Bryce L.
nixa
I absolutely love this! This helped when I had a makeup reaction rash under my eyes it’s great for rejuvenating the skin and leaving a cleanse moisturized feel.
Starla R.
I am not certain this is going to be a favorite eye cream of mind for a repair cream, but it is super hydrating and I've actually been using it on my cuticles.
Kaylee H.
Syracuse, UT
Its alright the consistency of it isnt my favorite and i like my eye creams a little heavier it has also cause a few white heads which are a pain to het rid of
Marybeth M.
It's OK... Feels good, non greasy and absorbs well. It doesn't irritate my skin... However I'm not seeing a tremendous difference in my fines lines and circles
Jolene R.
I love this product. It really helped the wrinkles around my eyes. It was reasonably priced and was extremely gentle on my skin. It met all my expectations.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
What I love about this product is that a little goes a long way. That being said, it's a bit pricey, so being able to use it sparingly Isa much needed bonus!
Lacey R.
San Antonio, TX
After a restless night apply this to your under eyes for and bam bags are gone ready to do your makeup and apply your favorite Clinique concealer, fantastic.
Natalie H.
Tamaqua
Put this on at night and before school and works amazingly!!! Really help my bags go away. In love with this product. Works very well and has nice packaging.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This eye cream is thick in consistency and super hydrating. If I put a thin layer, I can even get away with wearing it under my makeup. I really enjoyed it!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?