BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Elsa G.
Childress, TX
I really liked this product because I wake up with my eyes not looking puffy .I think Clinique brand is the best brand I have ever used. I rate it 100%
Shawna F.
Shoreview
I honestly never noticed a difference and was pretty disappointed for the price. I love this brand but didn't see any results so I would not recommend.
Christarose B.
Parrish, FL
Let me say, it's not a bad product but personally I saw no affect after using it for a few weeks.

It did feel nice and refreshing and not oily though!
Marykate T.
Under eyes were less dark, felt smoother and were noticeably less raised. I saw a difference in my under eye area within 2 weeks of using this product
Shayley B.
Lakewood, CO
Made my under eyes feel super moisturized and ultra bright! Clinique is awesome, and you can usually find a sample of this in their monthly bag deals.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Feels good on my skin, however it's very thick and tightening. Maybe a little too much for my eyes. Not a bad product for anyone with bags or wrinkles.
Works fine but is a little pricey. Doesn't break me out like some do, and my eyes are pretty sensitive. Fairly thick cream and it doesn't take much.
KellyAnn H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I use this at night before I go to bed and it just feels so refreshing. It definitely feels like a high-end product. I would recommend trying it out.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A little goes a long way with this bad boy. Very gentle and good on sensitive skin. Really helped with the discoloration and puffiness under my eyes.
member-711ba85f5
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely love this eye cream, it's the only one I use! I put it on at night and my eyes are so refreshed in the morning, no puffiness or redness.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?