BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
Although this makes the undereye area very very soft I did not ever see an improvement it also had kind of a weird smell but other than that it was okay!
Lyn N.
I use this Eye cream nightly and every morning. I need all the help I can get with the bags under my eyes. This works wonders and the best I have tried!
Kaylyn H.
Clarkson, KY
Great light weight eye cream! Doesn’t have a strong smell and easy to apply! Received this in a free gift set, would definitely purchase it again.
Brianna S.
Indianapolis
I've always loved Clinique skin care, but I felt as if this cream wasn't repairing anything. I did notice that my eyes were a lot more hydrated and soft!
Chelsi A.
Charlotte
Great cream. Been purchasing this product for a while now. Think the packaging is great. Purchased this at target for the first time . I will buy again.
Jennifer S.
Comanche , Tx
This product makes my skin soft and smooth. It only takes a little and works wonders. Highly recommend for anyone need a boost to their normal routine.
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
I got a small size of this as a gift with purchase and have been using it hoping to see my crows feet fade. After a month I don't notice a difference.
Ana T.
Creedmoor
I honestle love clinique and use their cosmetics faithfully. This eye cream is great when my eyes look tired . I notice a difference the next morning!
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Feels good on my skin, however it's very thick and tightening. Maybe a little too much for my eyes. Not a bad product for anyone with bags or wrinkles.
jessica p.
Do not see a difference in my eyes or the darkness like it says it should help. I use it every night. Got a small of it from the spring collection set.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?