BY CLINIQUE #40 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Emily R.
Steubenville
A nice product and very moisturizing but made my face a tad oily and a little expensive if you use it often. It was a good product but not worth the price
Katie P.
Jacksonville
I love the Clinique brand eye cream. It sits nice and goes on smooth not pasty. I enjoy the fact that it really works and helps reduce crow feet look
Maranda P.
Enid, OK
This eye cream is very moisturizing and works like it says it will. Very gentle, I had no issues with eye sensitivity. Purchased from the Clinique website.
Jessica B.
Very good cream to hydrate and recover your eye area. It helps to moisture and I feel refreshed every morning after I wake up using this cream. I like it!
Cynthia B.
Selden , NY
I use this every night before I go to bed. This is my nighttime ritual. The price isn’t too bad. For the price that you pay the product lasts a long time.
Aimee B.
Nice and light and refreshing after applied. I don’t like a heavy feeling after applied and this didn’t have that. Mild cream for my sensitive skin.
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
Although this makes the undereye area very very soft I did not ever see an improvement it also had kind of a weird smell but other than that it was okay!
Brianna S.
Indianapolis
I've always loved Clinique skin care, but I felt as if this cream wasn't repairing anything. I did notice that my eyes were a lot more hydrated and soft!
Kaylyn H.
Clarkson, KY
Great light weight eye cream! Doesn’t have a strong smell and easy to apply! Received this in a free gift set, would definitely purchase it again.
Lyn N.
I use this Eye cream nightly and every morning. I need all the help I can get with the bags under my eyes. This works wonders and the best I have tried!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?