BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Margaux D.
The formula feels very nice and soothing, I'm just not sure if this did ENOUGH for my skin. I couldn't see or feel a noticeable difference under my eyes after about a week of using this. I'm not sure if it's how the formula interacts with my skin or what - something about it just didn't work for me.
member-6111d
It is soothing to put on after washing off my eye makeup but it makes my face feel greasy. I have noticed if I put too much on I will get minor blemishes on my cheeks.
Erin A.
Clearwater , FL
This product is one that I keep on hand when I feel like I need an extra boost. I buy this product about 4 times a year as it is a bit more expensive than some other products. it is very gentle on my combination skin. I WOULD definitely buy this product again.
Emily B.
Tucson
I love love love this product. I use it in the evening on top of moisturizer. The smell is amazing and it’s super gentle. This one did take a little longer for me to see results, but overall I do enjoy this product!! 9.99/10!
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Great formula, very rich. Awesome for sensitive skin, too. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's absolutely worth it. I noticed a lot of change in my under eye area from using this. I purchased it from Sephora and would absolutely buy again.
Miranda L.
Michie, TN
I got this as a sample and having never used eye creams before I was really interested in using it. But once I started to use it I fell in love with it. I could tell a difference with in a week and its not oily or to thick and I can use it under makeup no problem. I have seen a difference in tighting and brightening around my eyes. I also bought the full size.
Maura G.
Seems greasy at first use. I have not used this product extensively, only as a free sample from Clinique. The packaging is nice and easy to use. It feels high quality and the product is gentle. However, I do not like the finish it leaves on my face.
Jessica S.
I received a sample of this product in a Clinique gift bag and I absolutely loved it! i used it until I emptied the jar. My only reason for not purchasing the full-size was that I discovered another eye cream. But I would absolutely buy this product!
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This came free with a purchase I made. It feels really moisturizing but made my eye area produce more oil than usual. But it was gentle and didn't irritate my eyes. Maybe not a good idea for oily skin or combination skin with oil spots in that area of the face.
April P.
Bronx, NY
I honestly don't see any improvement after using this eyecream. I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe I need to use it for longer. I bought it at MACY's and they had such great reviews of it. I wouldn't recommend this as of yet.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?