BY CLINIQUE #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
April P.
Bronx, NY
I honestly don't see any improvement after using this eyecream. I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe I need to use it for longer. I bought it at MACY's and they had such great reviews of it. I wouldn't recommend this as of yet.
Kara Rose M.
Received a sample of this in a Clinique bonus- I was surprised with the great results I saw, because I do not have very noticeable dark circles or wrinkles under my eyes, but I saw a big difference after a few trial uses! I highly recommend!
Jenna H.
The best products that Clinique makes are skincare products. This shows through this. It is a great value, and really helps when i'm tired to reduce dark circles and bags under my eyes. I imagine this would work wonders on your under eyes after hangovers too.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This eye cream is truly fantastic. I have consistently bought Clinique products for a few years now, and this did not disappoint. It was very gentle. I bought this on a whim at the drug store because it was a low price so I figured I would give it a try, and it worked wonders! I am definitely going to buy this again!
Destinee N.
I really like the texture of the cream. Its lightweight and non greasy!! I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin even something as delicate as under my eyes! I use it before bed every night. You can purchase it at any department store or online.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
Very moisturizing and soothing, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything for my under eyes. I got this as a sample from the Clinique bags that you get when you buy certain things. Don't think I'll purchase the whole thing.
Annalee F.
Neenah, WI
It helps a lot with dark circe and puffy eyes. I can't imagine my mornings and nights without this cream. Its smooth skin color so it blends in and doesn't give me oily eyes or skin. It does even more it Moisturizes and I would definitely buy this product again until i die
Allison F.
Hampton Cove, AL
I used this product before bed. The thickness of it provides plenty of moisture to carry you through the night without it drying out. It does not become sticky, which I liked. It did not burn my eyes like other eye products have. Very smooth, creamy, and your eyes wake up refreshed, clean, and ready for the day.
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
started using this around a year ago since my dark circles started to feel darker. supposed to be very hydrating. its very gentle and didnt bother my eyes. i got it at sephora. felt nice but didnt do anything to improve the look of my dark circles
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I used this product quite frequently for a while. I could notice a difference between when I used it vs. not. It was fairly inexpensive and last for quite a while, which is always a big plus for me. I have recommended it to many friends.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?