BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Maggie S.
This is the only eye cream I have ever tried so I have nothing to really compare it to. I thought it was very smooth when applying it and it was silky to the touch. It spread well around my eyes using very little cream to cover a large area. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it leave a little bit of a white-ish mark than can be seen under makeup. I have to wash it off my face before I apply my makeup.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
So hydrating! I use this before I go to bed and before I put on my make up and it makes my make up less cakey and has stopped my under eyes from creasing as much.
Corinna D.
United States
Very hydrating under the eyes, didn't irritate my eyes at all. I used this as a nighttime eye cream, as I found it was a little too creamy for daytime and under makeup.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
So expensive! But this silky smooth eye cream is moisturizing, just light enough to soak in nicely, and is a high quality cream. I've been using Clinique skincare and makeup since middle school, and I love that their products are simple, no-fuss and effective. You won't find any unnecessary fillers or fragrances, and you're really getting what you pay for.
I absolutely love this product! I put it on every night and find it really helps firm the area around my eyes and leave me feel fresh and ready to go every morning. I definitely noticed a difference when using this product. However, it did not happen overnight and required some patience. Over a period of time I really started recognizing the effects. Clinique repairware helps me feel better in my skin and I would definitely recommend to someone who wants some bright, beautiful eyes!
Erica V.
This is my current eye cream, and I cannot wait until it's gone. I don't notice any difference in the sensitive skin around my eyes, at all. It is also harsh only skin, and is drying! I've even noticed my skin getting flaky. I will not be repurchasing, and I would not recommend this product.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for a while and it is very hydrating to the eye area. I hate dry under eyes when applying make up. While I don't mind the packaging I prefer a pump or squeeze tube for hygiene and keeping the product sterile. This is more of a big deal for products around the eyes since the eyes are more sensitive to infections.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Didn't notice a significant difference before and after using this product, however I would say it did help the area around my eye to gain moisture and helped the chapped feeling. With continued use, I'm sure results will continue to show. I love everything about this brand, especially their acne brand. I've never used a product that I felt was harsh on my skin, or any area on my face! Clinique is the best!
michael m.
Clovis, CA
I began using Clinique repairwear eye cream as my girlfriend suggested it. The cream would do wonders getting rid of the bags under my eyes. Of course though the cream would leave glitter under my eyes to which i did not like since I am a male. The packaging was small and lightweight. I wouldn't buy again because of the glitter though.
member-120a7
Five stars for this products hydration power. I feel that my eyes are treated gently by this product as the cream isn't sticky and does not drag at the skin when I put it on.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?