BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Zugey M.
Pharr, TX
I started using this cream and the results were incredibly. You can results in only a week of using the product every night. You can see less lines in the eye area. I totally recommended. Love this product.
Jessica P.
Grand Haven
This eye cream was very spectacular. I love how it feels around my eyes and I feel like it makes me look younger. Even though I'm exhausted having a new baby my eyes don't look how I feel! It's great.
Blia X.
This cream is great for those tired eyes and late nights. I've used this cream for a while after a long night of studying or partying. It helps with the under eye bag.
Liliana C.
Laredo, TX
I love this cream started using it a couple f months ago and I started noticing changes as soon as 3days of use by a week my eye wrinkles look smoother and lighter I totally recommend this product
I really love this product. It is thicker coverage so it really a deep moisture product. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have sensitivities to other products.
Jessica H.
Damascus, MD
Gentle eye cream for sensitive eyes. Goes on without a greasy feeling and has no scent. My skin and eyes are very sensitive and this cream is one of the only I can use
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
I love my Clinique eye cream it smells nice and is very moisturizing for my eyes. It comes in a cute little tub that is easy to store with the rest of my products.
Maggie C.
Russellville
I use this every night before going to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. I look more refreshed and awake when I use. I would recommend to anyone
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
I used this Clinique Repair wear intensive eye cream and I didn't really see a difference. I thought it would get rid of the bags and make my eyes look less tired, I like how it comes in the round container though and it's easy access to get to when you do want to use it.
Brenda A.
Killeen
Leaves your eye area so super soft and moisturized. I’ve never had dry under eye or eye skin. This helps me keep moisturized.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?