BY CLINIQUE #49 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Hannah C.
I use this every fall and winter when the skin around my eyes gets extremely dry, and it always helps. Only complaints are that the smell isn't that nice and it's a little pricey.
Chloe B.
I use this product almost every night in an attempt to prevent wrinkles. It smells a bit odd, but I like the texture and it has never irritated my sensitive skin.
Alexis S.
Hurricane, WV
I received a sample size of this when I made a purchase from Clinique. I was very excited to try this out. After using for two-weeks I still saw no difference. I am rating 3 stars only because I wonder if the reason I may not see is a difference is because the skin around my eyes is not too bad. Anyways, may work better for someone who needs a lift around their eyes!
Joanne t.
My fine lines disappeared. And I noticed my eye area being brighter and I look energized and like I got enough sleep. Definitely a product I will keep repurchasing.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
Clinique did it again with this Repairwear. The skin around my eyes is extremely sensitive, and this eye cream never gives me any issue or irritation. The smell isn't off-putting at all, which is great since it's right next to your nose! I love to use this after a couple long days and I have some serious bags under my eyes. By the morning, I look like a new woman!
Liv G.
Overall I found the eye cream as effective as I have any other eye cream. I liked the consistency, and it felt comfortable on my face and near my eyes. Although I wasn't blown out of the water by the product, I've certainly retained it as one of my go-to eye creams. I haven't yet found that perfect 5 out of 5 so for now, this one is a safe bet for me!
Maggie S.
This is the only eye cream I have ever tried so I have nothing to really compare it to. I thought it was very smooth when applying it and it was silky to the touch. It spread well around my eyes using very little cream to cover a large area. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it leave a little bit of a white-ish mark than can be seen under makeup. I have to wash it off my face before I apply my makeup.
Helaina G.
Gray, GA
So hydrating! I use this before I go to bed and before I put on my make up and it makes my make up less cakey and has stopped my under eyes from creasing as much.
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
So expensive! But this silky smooth eye cream is moisturizing, just light enough to soak in nicely, and is a high quality cream. I've been using Clinique skincare and makeup since middle school, and I love that their products are simple, no-fuss and effective. You won't find any unnecessary fillers or fragrances, and you're really getting what you pay for.
I absolutely love this product! I put it on every night and find it really helps firm the area around my eyes and leave me feel fresh and ready to go every morning. I definitely noticed a difference when using this product. However, it did not happen overnight and required some patience. Over a period of time I really started recognizing the effects. Clinique repairware helps me feel better in my skin and I would definitely recommend to someone who wants some bright, beautiful eyes!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?