BY CLINIQUE #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kat A.
This Intensive eye cream from Clinique is amazing! I use this for my dark circles. I usually apply at night before I sleep. Light weight and I see results! I love this brand and product!
April B.
Toney, AL
This stuff isn't playing around! I'm not so sure about the anti aging properties but I know how smooth and refreshed my eye area feels after using this!! Huge difference.
Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
The Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream is an amazing product. I love to use this eye cream, especially at night because of how moisturizing it is so it definitely has time to soak into the under eye while you are sleeping. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Jabria R.
The only thing I don't like about this eye cream is the white cast it gives under my eyes. But other than that I think it's amazing I bought it for my mom she loves it.
Elizabeth F.
Durham, NC
I'm not too crazy about this product. When I get tired, my eyes water and I found the product getting into my eyes and really irritating them. I had to stop using it because of the irritation.
Gurpreet K.
Vallejo, CA
The light formula goes on easily and helped my dark circles look lighter. The product is a bit on the pricey side but overall worth it for troublesome wrinkles, dark circles and creases. I am overall impressed with the product and would recommend it to others.
Avery
New Canaan, CT
Such a great product, noticed such a difference! It really helped with my under eye dryness as well as some of the fine lines I get. It isn't greasy yet still moisturizing! I think it's a great price for what it's worth. Totally recommend picking this up!
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
I like the feeling after used this cream, In the night is a good product like every product from Clinique but I think is a little expensive, is a classic Clinique packaging so is nice and perfect
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling great in the morning. Helps to minimize puffiness and fine lines. Bought at Macy's, as part of a Clinique Bonus, which I LOVE. I think it's definitely a good buy for the money. Clinique makes an excellent product.
Maddi R.
Lodi, Nj
This eye cream is very moisturizing. After a few wears I noticed that my under eyes were much less crepe-y and I looked refreshed and much more awake. I have repurchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. Def reccommend to those with dry skin.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?