BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Synthia R.
Overton
Not very thick. A very light application. Goes into the skin quickly. Not oily. I would recommend to repeat a few times a day. Have not seen much results. Does help with dry skin some.
Morgan F.
Conway, AR
This eye cream feels refreshing on my eyes but I really haven’t noticed any improvement on my wrinkles. However, it does give my under eyes some added moisture during the winter when they get dry and flakey.
Alyssa P.
Really helps my face. As far as glowy and skin appearance. Obviously it's not for acne which I have a bit sometimes. I would highly recommend for someone who has a very smooth face it'll brighten it out.
Temima N.
Toledo, OH
I got this from a friend and it was nice to use! There isn’t much of a strong scent which is nice! Kind of pricey in my opinion but I did see some reduction in appearance of dark circles under my eyes?
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
I feel a different right when i put it on, it’s like a breath of fresh air. In about a week or so, I saw results. Recommend this to friends and family who like eye cream cause this stuff is amazing !!
Regina Jeannie L.
Blaine
Just did not meet my expectations. It was a big build up from the company and expensive to end up being not what I thought. Sad I am usually pleased with their products.
Haley K.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I put this under my eyes, I wake up feeling rejuvenated the next day! I got this as a gift during Clinique bonus time awhile back but haven’t gotten around to repurchasing. I need to soon though! It is so hydrating and takes care of any under eye problems you may have in the morning.
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I got this cream as a sample with my Clinique order, and the product was overall impressive. I do think it was effective in keeping my eye area moisturized at night, preventing wrinkles.
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
Probably my favorite moisturizer for my face in general. I love how silky and light it is on your face. It does not break out my face which is a plus. I am not a fan of the scent.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this conceptually and I know it works for a lot of people but unfortunately this caused my very sensitive skin to break out in a rash, I had little bumps everywhere I applied the cream :( normally have no issues with Clinique products but this one I unfortunately did :(
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?