BY CLINIQUE #39 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kassie E.
College Sta, TX
This product is so useful and beneficial after a long day at school! If I very effective and worth its good price! I make use of it every night and it is very gentle on my skin! It is almost perfect but sometimes it makes my skin a bit oily but overall would recommend!
Bethany M.
Frisco, TX
I use this product every morning and evening. The packaging is sleek and modern. I purchased it at Nordstrom during one of the Clique bonus times. I can’t live without this product and I would absolutely purchase it again.
Liz S.
I love this eye cream and usually use it at night. I received a sample of this in their gift with purchase. It costs a little more than the over the counter brands, but I think it’s worth it. Definitely one I will stick with.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Though, I do not have dark circles under my eyes. I am a preventative individual. I use this each night before bed, it leaves me feeling smooth and makes my eyes feel great! Defiantly reccomend it, for everyone, no matter who!
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve received this as a gift so i tried it out and it’s decent! It’s not my favorite but it’s effective and works on my combination skin. It did meet my expectations but i wouldn’t buy it for my primary skin regimen.
Laura F.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite splurge items! I do always try and get it with a free gift. But, sometimes I can’t wait to gets a new bottle. It feels so thick and rich, so I feel like I have just left the spa when I put it on!
Autumn R.
Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream is fantastic! This product is a little pricey, but Clinique is great. This eye cream rebuilds your natural collagen, and it shows! I would buy this product over and over!
Lauren H.
This product is one of my best. A little goes a long way. I also use it on my face. I have sensitive skin and prone to acne and this does not cause breakouts. I was able to tell the difference in a week use. I have a scar above my eye and it has soften it. I gave a jar to my mother as a Christmas present and she's been loving it also.
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I just love this goop. It makes me feel like I am actually taking care of my eyes that are beginning to give away my age. I also like that it dries quickly and I can follow up by putting on my moisturizer at night and I’m not waiting 15 mins so it doesn’t rub off. It actually feels like it’s sopped up by your skin and not sitting on top. Great product. Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
Madison K.
I absolutely love Clinique so this was a no brainer for me. I’m 20 with smile lines by my eyes already so I jumped at this one. I really have found it make a difference and will definitely be purchasing again!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?