BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Megan H.
Richardson, TX
I love putting my Repairwear in my fridge so when I use it it's extra soothing, but it already is an amazing eye cream all on its own! It is creamy and rich, with no noticeable scent and no skin sensitivity at all. I have very sensitive eyes and get hayfever and allergies and also wear contact lenses, so comfort is the upmost importance to me when it comes to using an eye cream. It also makes a difference in hydrating and plumping my skin to fight fine lines and dark circles.
Bethany M.
Frisco, TX
I use this product every morning and evening. The packaging is sleek and modern. I purchased it at Nordstrom during one of the Clique bonus times. I can’t live without this product and I would absolutely purchase it again.
Liz S.
I love this eye cream and usually use it at night. I received a sample of this in their gift with purchase. It costs a little more than the over the counter brands, but I think it’s worth it. Definitely one I will stick with.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Though, I do not have dark circles under my eyes. I am a preventative individual. I use this each night before bed, it leaves me feeling smooth and makes my eyes feel great! Defiantly reccomend it, for everyone, no matter who!
☆ t.
Harlan
Great at moisturizing under my eyes! Kept them very hydrated and soft! It was pretty effective, however I don’t have much dark circles, so I’m not sure how it would work with that. However it did moisturize very well.
Chelsey H.
San Antonio, TX
I’ve received this as a gift so i tried it out and it’s decent! It’s not my favorite but it’s effective and works on my combination skin. It did meet my expectations but i wouldn’t buy it for my primary skin regimen.
Riley H.
Dawsonville
Has a lovely cucumber smell. I’ve used in for around a year now, and it has majorly helped with dark bags under my eyes. I can tell a difference immediately after applying it. Wonderful product and will buy again!
Autumn R.
Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream is fantastic! This product is a little pricey, but Clinique is great. This eye cream rebuilds your natural collagen, and it shows! I would buy this product over and over!
Vicky R.
Scottsdale
I just love this goop. It makes me feel like I am actually taking care of my eyes that are beginning to give away my age. I also like that it dries quickly and I can follow up by putting on my moisturizer at night and I’m not waiting 15 mins so it doesn’t rub off. It actually feels like it’s sopped up by your skin and not sitting on top. Great product. Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
Madison K.
I absolutely love Clinique so this was a no brainer for me. I’m 20 with smile lines by my eyes already so I jumped at this one. I really have found it make a difference and will definitely be purchasing again!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?