BY CLINIQUE #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Allison F.
Hampton Cove, AL
I used this product before bed. The thickness of it provides plenty of moisture to carry you through the night without it drying out. It does not become sticky, which I liked. It did not burn my eyes like other eye products have. Very smooth, creamy, and your eyes wake up refreshed, clean, and ready for the day.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I used this product quite frequently for a while. I could notice a difference between when I used it vs. not. It was fairly inexpensive and last for quite a while, which is always a big plus for me. I have recommended it to many friends.
Carley L.
Buffalo, NY
I've always struggled with dryness around my eye and eye bags and the first time I used this product I could see a noticeable difference. Meet all my expectations and would recommend it to everyone. Great quality for the price and lasts me several months.
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this for my mom and she loved them so I decided to try it out and it helped brighten my eyes not necessarily with wrinkles because I don't have any yet. Either way, I recommend it. It's never to early to care for your skin.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
I had a sample size of this product from an order on Sephora. Even though it was a small size I used it up and it worked very well. I never repurchased but I would definitely consider it because it worked well with my oily and sensitive skin.
Nicold C.
This is a very nice cream that I keep on overnight. I've tried it once and I plan on repurchasing. It was very cooling and moisturizing and actually helped diminish dark circles and dry skin. I would recommend this product.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
Nothing very special about this product. Out of all the eye creams i have used however, this one really does make me look awake. Love how smooth it feels when applying and when it is on. Perfect for daily use.
Luiza A.
Glendale, CA
This eye cream hydrates the undereye great. I use this on and off and I love it . You can buy this at any department store l. And I was very impressed with the results and would purchase again when I run out.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN
It is never too early to begin corrective eye cream for the gentle skin around your delicate eyes! Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream has changed my life! Moisturizing, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, fair price for volume. You won't be disappointed!
Bryton B.
Conshohocken, PA
This eye cream is very gentle and very moisturizing for around the eyes. There is no burning or tingling it just leaves the skin very hydrated. I initially got this as a sample and bought the full size because I liked it so much. The only downfall is it's a bit sticky as it's drying.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?