BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Christarose B.
Parrish, FL
Let me say, it's not a bad product but personally I saw no affect after using it for a few weeks.

It did feel nice and refreshing and not oily though!
Ana T.
Creedmoor
I honestle love clinique and use their cosmetics faithfully. This eye cream is great when my eyes look tired . I notice a difference the next morning!
Jessica S.
Dickson, TN
I got a small size of this as a gift with purchase and have been using it hoping to see my crows feet fade. After a month I don't notice a difference.
Marykate T.
Under eyes were less dark, felt smoother and were noticeably less raised. I saw a difference in my under eye area within 2 weeks of using this product
Akilah S.
I've used this product for about a month & I haven't seen any signigicant difference. I honestly love clinque products but I'm not crazy over this one.
jessica p.
Do not see a difference in my eyes or the darkness like it says it should help. I use it every night. Got a small of it from the spring collection set.
Adrienne T.
Weaverville, NC
Feels good on my skin, however it's very thick and tightening. Maybe a little too much for my eyes. Not a bad product for anyone with bags or wrinkles.
Jennifer S.
Comanche , Tx
This product makes my skin soft and smooth. It only takes a little and works wonders. Highly recommend for anyone need a boost to their normal routine.
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
A little goes a long way with this bad boy. Very gentle and good on sensitive skin. Really helped with the discoloration and puffiness under my eyes.
Lece R.
Porter, TX
This eye cream works well however, I'm not overly impressed. I've used many drugstore eye creams that work just as well if not better than this one.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?