BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Annie F.
Philadelphia, PA
I liked that this product wasn't very greasy. It made a noticeable difference in my under eye area so that was really nice. It was also super gentle which was a plus because I have super sensitive skin
Madison L.
Fort Worth TX
Not the best results but felt good on my skin! I love clinique make up so I thought this would be similar but not the results I expected. Too gentle I guess. I continue to try clinique products though
jill b.
Dayton, OH
You can't go wrong with Clinique. Unfortunately I have to admit I'm not a spring chicken anymore and need assistance with keeping fine lines and dark circles at a minimum. I love this product!
April P.
I have wrinkles and bags underneath my eyes. I use this every morning and night after washing my face. I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and I already see smoothness,less visible wrinkles.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I’m a sucker for any eye cream. This was no exception I saw a deal on it and had to purchase it. I didn’t see a noticeable sufferance in my crows feet but that may come from weeks of continuous use.
Brianna D.
Greenwood, IN
I have always loved Clinique and this eye cream is wonderful. It feels like silk and makes the skin feel like it as well. Clinique is always on the pricier side of things but I believe it is well worth it.
Chloe W.
Muscatine
This product is amazing. I put it on every night and right before I do my makeup for an extra soft and smooth look. This is one of my all time favorite products! Packaging is nice too. Of course this item is pretty pricey as well.
Robyn S.
San Diego
I tried this in a sample bag and ended up buying the bigger version the next week! I use it every night and love the results. Softer and youthful looking eyes. I will continue to use this product!
Forum S.
New York , NY
This cream is amazing!! I use it every night and I noticed a immediate difference. Although it is expensive it is definitely worth it because you don't need too much so it will last awhile. My friends and family have even commented on the difference of my appearance.
summer c.
york, SC
i love this stuff! i feel like it moisturizes soooo good under the eyes! it goes on so smooth and lasts forever. i got it in a gift bag and it has been amazing for my “sleepy” eyes. i would totally recommend this to anyone!!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?