BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Allison D.
This eye cream works well. It's not too oily on my skin. I like the feel of my eyes after I use it. This was my first time using this product. I would buy it again. It was gentle on my skin. I loved it!
Katherine N.
I use this in the morning & at night before bed to avoid getting eye wrinkles. For Clinique id say it's an affordable price and I bought mine at Macy's, I would purchase again once I finish my first jar
Veronica H.
I use this product at night after showering or washing my face it goes on really smooth, I've used it here and there for a while, I notice my eyes are brighter on days when I use it, all in all it's a good product!
Hope D.
Lincoln
Good product for my dry undereyes. My concealer looks so much better when I have this cream on underneath.   Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
Great eye cream! I definitely saw benefits and change with this cream. I got this at Ulta and it was pretty good price point wise. I would definitely purchase again! Love it!
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Not a fan. Feels and smells like old bad lotion. I dont like it but my sister loved it. I'm not a fan of most Clinique products because of the fact that it feels like it's meant for "older" skin.
Mary G.
Loved it ! Did the nob and was very happy, but after 6 months I saw no improvement, so I switched over to another eye cream mean while, I do recommend this product.
Theresa D.
Cortland
This is my favorite night cream. It’s not thick and oily. Leaves me feeling refreshed in the morning! Clinique Repairwear Intensive Night Cream
Analise J.
I have only tried a small sample of this product and I was pretty skeptical, but it worked great! My under eyes looked less puffy and dark after a week of usage.
Stephanie T.
Port Orchard, WA
This is a great pruduct! You can feel the moisturizing work right away . I use it when I get out of the shower and moisturize my skin and eyes . I have noticed that the skin around my eyes seems much smother since using this product .
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?