BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Jessica H.
Damascus, MD
Gentle eye cream for sensitive eyes. Goes on without a greasy feeling and has no scent. My skin and eyes are very sensitive and this cream is one of the only I can use
Amanda M.
Corfu, NY
I used this Clinique Repair wear intensive eye cream and I didn't really see a difference. I thought it would get rid of the bags and make my eyes look less tired, I like how it comes in the round container though and it's easy access to get to when you do want to use it.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Very moisturizing and gentle! I love everything from Clinique skin care. This eye cream did great to relieve the chapped feeling I would get during colder months.
Meghan S.
wenonah, NJ
I've had this product for some time now and I have not really seen any results. It's very gentle however I still feel as if I need an eye roller in the morning!
Starla R.
I am not certain this is going to be a favorite eye cream of mind for a repair cream, but it is super hydrating and I've actually been using it on my cuticles.
Marybeth M.
It's OK... Feels good, non greasy and absorbs well. It doesn't irritate my skin... However I'm not seeing a tremendous difference in my fines lines and circles
Kaylee H.
Syracuse, UT
Its alright the consistency of it isnt my favorite and i like my eye creams a little heavier it has also cause a few white heads which are a pain to het rid of
Lacey R.
San Antonio, TX
After a restless night apply this to your under eyes for and bam bags are gone ready to do your makeup and apply your favorite Clinique concealer, fantastic.
Jolene R.
I love this product. It really helped the wrinkles around my eyes. It was reasonably priced and was extremely gentle on my skin. It met all my expectations.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This eye cream is thick in consistency and super hydrating. If I put a thin layer, I can even get away with wearing it under my makeup. I really enjoyed it!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?