BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
I had it as a sample before, but purchased the full size because it's awesome! I apply nightly after removing my makeup and thoroughly cleaning my face. It's very lightweight, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
Candice B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very moisturizing and feels good on skin. A little pricey but lasts a long time so it is an overall good value. I purchased from a department store and they were very helpful in suggesting products. I would buy again.
Melissa Z.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is the best eye cream that I ever used. It isn't stick when you apply. VERY soothing when applied under the eye. I see less wrinkles under my eyes ever since I began using this product. I will so buy again.
Kelli S.
Cushing, OK
I received this as a gift and I use it every night. I have noticed that the wrinkles and bags under my eyes have started to disappear. IThe stuff is very easy to use and I love it. I won't buy anything else!
Zugey M.
Pharr, TX
I started using this cream and the results were incredibly. You can results in only a week of using the product every night. You can see less lines in the eye area. I totally recommended. Love this product.
Patricia A.
Forked River, NJ
I use this eye cream nightly before bedtime. It's on the pricey side but worth the money. It leaves the skin in the eye area feeling very soft and smooth. It has definitely reduced the wrinkles under my eyes
Blia X.
This cream is great for those tired eyes and late nights. I've used this cream for a while after a long night of studying or partying. It helps with the under eye bag.
Jessica P.
Grand Haven
This eye cream was very spectacular. I love how it feels around my eyes and I feel like it makes me look younger. Even though I'm exhausted having a new baby my eyes don't look how I feel! It's great.
Liliana C.
Laredo, TX
I love this cream started using it a couple f months ago and I started noticing changes as soon as 3days of use by a week my eye wrinkles look smoother and lighter I totally recommend this product
I really love this product. It is thicker coverage so it really a deep moisture product. I would definitely recommend this product especially if you have sensitivities to other products.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?