BY CLINIQUE

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kiara J.
I use this eye cream before bed rather than during the day. I find it super gentle and light and I wake up without bags and looking super refreshed for the start of my day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a light but effective eye cream.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Really good eye cream that is almost scentless and is lightweight which is perfect for the eyes, I've gotten a sample of this and enjoyed but I will buy it when I get older because it's not really needed for me right now
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
I'm a picky person when it comes to eye cream serums or hydrating agents. Clinique is a great brand and this intensive eye repair cream is a good one. It left me feeling hydrated I just find it doesn't last quite long enough.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I liked this cream.. i got it in a set around Christmas time at Macys. I really thought i was going to see a big difference under my eyes. Well not soo much ..just gave it a lil hydration. Anyone else have this experience?
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Great product. I love it so much. Very creamy and soft. Good for any skin! I always use this product when I need to moisturizer my face. Very effective, I can feel the difference. I definitely recommend!
Chiadika O.
state college
Clinique product quality is really cheap it's even worse because there product is expensive. You can get it at ulta beauty or your local drugstore but I don't suggest you should by this product at all it was terrible.
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Kinda disappointed with this product I noticed that it eliminated some damage but it was not very noticeable! I got talked into the whole line at Dillard's! Dang those ladies can talk you into just about anything!
Megan O.
I love Clinique product because of how they feel on, not sure if this actually makes a difference but it goes on nice and not to thick and is an affordable price and goes along well with my other Clinique products
katie l.
Saint Louis
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SOOO MUCHHHH! I USE IT EVERY NIGHT AND HAVE FINISHED MULTIPLE CONTAINERS. Like i said i use it at night there fore when i wake up in the morning my eyes feel really refreshed and it’s amazing.
Alice L.
Received a sample of this with purchase of Clinique products and I'm not loving it. Yes it goes on moisturizing but I don't see much difference in that area. Especially compared to other eye products I've used.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?