BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
cynthia m.
Newton, NH
Clinigue Repairwear I found to be a light weight non=greasy easy to wear formula. It reduced the looks of my fine lines and a little goes a long way. It's higher end on price, but is a good quality product that is gentle on the skin.
Shayla D.
Turlock, CA
it felt nice on my skin. It took away the dryness and made me feel fresh and rejuvinated. I bought it at nordstroms and it was slighty expensive but well worth the money. The packaging was durable. I would highly reccomend to others.
Catherine H.
Thick and moisturizing for underneath the eyes. I used it at nighttime only. I never noticed a huge different in the morning, but application was nice. I used a sample size and it lasted a long time!
Kelly S.
Phoenix, AZ
Really haven't noticed much of a difference in my eyes very much. I was really hoping for it to solve my dark circle (undereye) problem but it did not do much for that. My eyes did feel tight but it did not do anything for the color
Keagan R.
Lake view, AL
I used the cream as directed and put it on basically like a night cream ; I had just taken a shower. It felt really good on my Face and I was really satisfied with the results.
Nicole C.
Westbury, NY
I have terrible dark circles so any cream that could fix that is a must try for me. The cream goes on nice and light and really made my eyes brighter and less tired looking
Sierra H.
Blacksburg, VA
This eye cream smelled really good and felt very smooth on my skin. It exceeded my expectations and the price was very accurate for the result I received. It was very gentle on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lauren T.
Waxhaw, NC
Love this product! Not only does this eye cream leave my skin feeling smooth and moisturized, it also leaves my eyes less baggy. I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for something to wake up your eye look.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
I wasn't mind blower but it's a good product, it does what it says it will. The smell is euphoria and the way it soaked into my undereye area was nice. It was definite refresher for the eyes, not bad for price point either
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
I had it as a sample before, but purchased the full size because it's awesome! I apply nightly after removing my makeup and thoroughly cleaning my face. It's very lightweight, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?