BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Sara S.
El Cajon, CA
So expensive! But this silky smooth eye cream is moisturizing, just light enough to soak in nicely, and is a high quality cream. I've been using Clinique skincare and makeup since middle school, and I love that their products are simple, no-fuss and effective. You won't find any unnecessary fillers or fragrances, and you're really getting what you pay for.
I absolutely love this product! I put it on every night and find it really helps firm the area around my eyes and leave me feel fresh and ready to go every morning. I definitely noticed a difference when using this product. However, it did not happen overnight and required some patience. Over a period of time I really started recognizing the effects. Clinique repairware helps me feel better in my skin and I would definitely recommend to someone who wants some bright, beautiful eyes!
Erica D.
This is my current eye cream, and I cannot wait until it's gone. I don't notice any difference in the sensitive skin around my eyes, at all. It is also harsh only skin, and is drying! I've even noticed my skin getting flaky. I will not be repurchasing, and I would not recommend this product.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
Didn't notice a significant difference before and after using this product, however I would say it did help the area around my eye to gain moisture and helped the chapped feeling. With continued use, I'm sure results will continue to show. I love everything about this brand, especially their acne brand. I've never used a product that I felt was harsh on my skin, or any area on my face! Clinique is the best!
michael m.
Clovis, CA
I began using Clinique repairwear eye cream as my girlfriend suggested it. The cream would do wonders getting rid of the bags under my eyes. Of course though the cream would leave glitter under my eyes to which i did not like since I am a male. The packaging was small and lightweight. I wouldn't buy again because of the glitter though.
Kelsey R.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for a while and it is very hydrating to the eye area. I hate dry under eyes when applying make up. While I don't mind the packaging I prefer a pump or squeeze tube for hygiene and keeping the product sterile. This is more of a big deal for products around the eyes since the eyes are more sensitive to infections.
Salome D.
New Castle, DE
It was my very first experience of eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised: despite thick texture it is easy to apply and the effect is really surprising. I have never thought that eye cream would be so perfect and it makes me feel really fresh. My eyes feel so light and it works in the mornings and in the evenings as well <3 great product. Even if you are young, your eyes need treatment.
Andrea O.
Miami Beach, FL
I just started using this product I got as a sample from Sephora. So far haven't really noticed much of a difference but maybe that is because I don't have much wrinkles. I'm 31yrs old but look like I'm 24yrs old. I guess I'm using this product more like a preventative than a fix.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
To be completely honest, I have not used this regularly enough to give the very best review, but I have overall had a positive experience with this. I like it better than the Mary Kay eye cream, but it doesn't have quite the same staying power. I will continue to use it, though.
Whitney L.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a sample so I can't attest to its long term results, which I think is important when using an eye cream bc results take a while....but short term it was nice.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?