BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Gurpreet K.
Vallejo, CA
The light formula goes on easily and helped my dark circles look lighter. The product is a bit on the pricey side but overall worth it for troublesome wrinkles, dark circles and creases. I am overall impressed with the product and would recommend it to others.
Maria G.
Douglas , AZ
I like the feeling after used this cream, In the night is a good product like every product from Clinique but I think is a little expensive, is a classic Clinique packaging so is nice and perfect
Avery
New Canaan, CT
Such a great product, noticed such a difference! It really helped with my under eye dryness as well as some of the fine lines I get. It isn't greasy yet still moisturizing! I think it's a great price for what it's worth. Totally recommend picking this up!
Kristen M.
Bozeman, MT
Goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling great in the morning. Helps to minimize puffiness and fine lines. Bought at Macy's, as part of a Clinique Bonus, which I LOVE. I think it's definitely a good buy for the money. Clinique makes an excellent product.
Maddi R.
Lodi, Nj
This eye cream is very moisturizing. After a few wears I noticed that my under eyes were much less crepe-y and I looked refreshed and much more awake. I have repurchased it multiple times and will continue to do so. Def reccommend to those with dry skin.
erica s.
Light weight and easy to apply. Under eye area shows improvement in terms of brightness and softness. Received it as a gift and would buy for myself. Love clinique products and this one is another great product. Would recommend to others. Great!
Kelsey S.
Moorhead, MN
This is a very light feeling eye cream, feels as though you are rubbing on cool air! I got as a promo item in a gift set, helps with dark spots, not really crows feet though. Would not buy because of the price.
nateeva p.
Philadelphia, PA
Let me first start off by saying that I absolutely love Clinique's products they work very well but this one in particular really didn't do it for me I used it for a couple of weeks and try to give it a go but I didn't really see any results
This eye cream is great. It's not too heavy, if you're out of face moisturizer this could even work for that once in a while. I definitely recommend! The cream is think enough that it doesn't feel too heavy, but definitely makes a difference!!
Nik K.
Somehow my eyes have managed to have oily eyelids with dry patches near the brows, along with dark circles. After using this cream, my eyes felt moisturized and appeared brighter, without feeling weighed down. Would definitely recommend!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?