BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Laritha S.
TX
I got this sample in a GWP. I've used it for a few weeks nightly. I don't think it's done much for my eyes, really. The cream is very thin but feels greasy on the skin. I haven't noticed a significant difference, so I don't think I could recommend this product or buy a full-size.
Mak B.
Olathe
This is my absolute favorite eye cream of all time! So gentle and I love how it helps in reducing puffyness, fine lines and darkness under the eyes! I've used this product as apart of my everyday skin care routine for the past 2 years!
Teresa R.
Lake View, AL
Use this product before bed. It's lightweight and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. I got this product as a sample when purchasing other Clinique products but I would buy this product on its own! At 40 yrs of age it feel like it has helped with the look of my eyes especially when I have been sleep deprived
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Be careful when putting this on because it burned my eyes but definitely helped my crows feet and the lines around my eyes. It took 6 weeks to see maximum results. I received it as a gift in a bundle but have been buying it since.
Lo G.
Boca Raton, FL
This stuff is magic in a bottle. I've suffered from bags under my eyes since I was a little girl and this is the only thing that has made a difference in moisturizing and smoothing the skin enough to make a noticeable difference.
Crystina S.
I have the worst under eye bags and dark circles and over time this definitely makes a difference. I use it in the morning and at night and always see a difference. I picked mine up from Sephora and definitely need to repurchase.
Rylin F.
Nampa
I use this to put on my under eyes at night to help with the dryness and it works wonders! Definitely worth the money if you have dry under eyes like i do, the packaging is very nice and sleek and the formula feels great! I would buy this again and I will continue to!
Jamie G.
San Diego
This is a favorite of mine that I have used for a while, and is so effective on firming and brightening my under-eye circles. It is so gentle and thin and I love using it! I have purchased again and again and will in the future.
Rylee T.
I honestly love this product. It’s always kept my eyes hydrated and I haven’t had any more eye bags. I was skeptical at first, but after a little while of usage I could tell a difference: I usually have normal to dry skin, and would definitely recommend to others :)
Kiara J.
I use this eye cream before bed rather than during the day. I find it super gentle and light and I wake up without bags and looking super refreshed for the start of my day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a light but effective eye cream.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?