BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Taylor B.
Frankln Furnace, OH
I have used this to try and help with the circles under my eyes and I LOVED it and continued to purchase it! I was definitely not disappointed. It was gentle and felt great. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah U.
Irvine, KY
I love this eye cream! After having a newborn baby screaming all night leaving you with dark circles and eyebags, this is just what you need to look refreshed. Your friends will compliment you on how well rested you look when inside you are dying a slow death of sleep deprivation.
Mallory K.
Overall good product. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Doesn't leave the skin grease. I use this as an attempt to prevent wrinkles, so I can't really say if it reduces wrinkles or not.
I love this eye cream! It was my first time using it, and it changed my routine. I never used eye cream before this one, and this one was so gentle and hydrating. I bought it at my local Clinique counter and the lady couldn't recommend it enough and honestly, neither can I! ;)
Jessy M.
Poplar Grove, IL
I have noticed a drastic difference after using this product. My only issue is that I have oily skin, and I think this might be a better product for someone with dry skin.
Anne T.
Madison, WI
This eye cream feels great and isn't greasy, which is a plus...but I didn't notice a change in my under eye circles. I got it from a department store because the clerk recommended it for the dark circles, but I wouldn't buy it again. Maybe it works better for puffiness?
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
I have very sensitive skin and around my eyes gets pretty sensitive and this is the only cream that really works for me, I got it at sephora and is great for sensitive skin
April B.
Toney, AL
This stuff isn't playing around! I'm not so sure about the anti aging properties but I know how smooth and refreshed my eye area feels after using this!! Huge difference.
Ashley D.
Riverside, CA
The Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream is an amazing product. I love to use this eye cream, especially at night because of how moisturizing it is so it definitely has time to soak into the under eye while you are sleeping. I would definitely repurchase this item.
Jabria R.
The only thing I don't like about this eye cream is the white cast it gives under my eyes. But other than that I think it's amazing I bought it for my mom she loves it.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?