BY CLINIQUE #61 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
priya p.
Chino Hills, CA
I used this product in hopes of reducing my severe dark under eye circles, however it was disappointing. Though it did hydrate my under eye, I did not see a difference in the darkness even after a month of use.
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
I’m a sucker for any eye cream. This was no exception I saw a deal on it and had to purchase it. I didn’t see a noticeable sufferance in my crows feet but that may come from weeks of continuous use.
April P.
I have wrinkles and bags underneath my eyes. I use this every morning and night after washing my face. I have only been using it for about 3 weeks and I already see smoothness,less visible wrinkles.
Chloe W.
Muscatine
This product is amazing. I put it on every night and right before I do my makeup for an extra soft and smooth look. This is one of my all time favorite products! Packaging is nice too. Of course this item is pretty pricey as well.
Forum S.
New York , NY
This cream is amazing!! I use it every night and I noticed a immediate difference. Although it is expensive it is definitely worth it because you don't need too much so it will last awhile. My friends and family have even commented on the difference of my appearance.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
I've got heavy eye bags and this treats them pretty well. Very gentle feeling and met most expectations. It doesn't erase them and i've only bought this item once and don't plan on rebuying. For minor cases this is perfect
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
Amazing moisturizer by clinique. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I have tried many different products from department store brands to high end brands and this is one of the best. High-quality and leaves skin so soft.
Erica M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this eye cream every single night. I'm trying to avoid fine lines and wrinkles along with crows feet, and this seems to minimize those skin issues. It's easy to apply, but does feel a bit thick at first. I like that you can get this online at any big dept. store.
Rachael C.
This product is decent for moisturizing the eye area, but it is very oily and my skin sometimes has a sensitive reaction to it. The container comes filled with lot of product, though, so it is pretty long-lasting. It has SPF in it, so it's good for daytime.
Lori H.
Brinkley, AR
I received a sample of this eye cream with another product that I purchased.  I didn't really have enough to write a review about.  It didn't feel greasy upon application.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?