BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Paige T.
Lawrence, KS
It goes on fairly well, and very smooth; however, I do feel like it's just a little too expensive for such little results. Maybe I didn't use it long enough, but I didn't feel like I was getting the best results. But it is nice to apply because it's so smooth.
Andreina L.
Me encanta, pues bien, yo tengo muchas ojeras, y este lo ha reducido gracias a los químicos que son ingredientes en su preparación, lo recomiendo. El costo es alto, pero trae muchísimos beneficios
Savannah F.
Bowdon, GA
I am kind of obsessed with this stuff! I don't have a lot of "eye problems" but I get intense bags under my eyes and using this stuff has really helped them! It's a good price for what it does in my honest opinion! It's not harsh on my eyes either.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really love this. It's so hydrating, it may be pricy but I think it's worth your money. Although I'm young I had really dry under eyes and this helped so much I'm not sure if that's what it was intended to do but it is my holy grail! I highly recommend this product and anything from Clinique
Sarah T.
Sterling, VA
I've noticed that lines by my eyes aren't as noticeable since using this product. I think for the price (which isn't bad compared to other brands) you get a pretty good value, especially since Clinique is a great brand. The product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and overall works pretty well.
Megan R.
i like it..i put it on at night and in the morning i see a difference. i tried putting it on in the morning and i feel like it makes it oily. definitely recommend for night time use
Anna M.
Falls Church, VA
This product was super thick and moisturizing, but I didn't notice a huge reduction in fine lines. I would recommend just because the appearance of my undereye was significantly improved after using this for a week, way more plump and moisturized.
Kristi A.
Keeps me under eye area hydrated and smooth. I use this at night and morning. It works well with make up over it and helps when applying concealer because it keeps it smooth. I would definitely recommend!
Nikki M.
Milan, OH
This eye cream was good! I received it in a free kit at Macy's when I bought my foundation. I thought it was good, but it was very heavy. I haven't used a lot of different eye creams, but it seemed overly heavy.
Naomi M.
La Crosse, WI
I got this as a free sample and thought it wouldn't last very long because it was so small! However, you don't need to use much as it absorbs quickly. It is non-greasy and fragrance free, which I love. I am 34 and figured it was time to start with an eye cream. This is my favorite.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?