BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kayla C.
This product is AMAZING. Being a tired, full time student can really affect the appearance of your skin and facial features. I apply this light-weight, silky eye cream every morning and I automatically have a confidence boost! You can wear it alone or even under makeup. Definitely does not disappoint!
Willyani P.
Aurora, CO
In my personal opinion it's very important to say that this product help me to discrease eye bags. Because I have a lot eye bags. I hate it.
In all my pictures when I don't you this product the appear again. Then that's is why I always use this product.

Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
This eye cream was very rich and did the job at moisturizing, but I didn't see any marked difference in fine lines or wrinkles. Used for about 6 weeks. Overall, I want an eye cream that will show some improvement for the amount of money I spent. Rich and moisturizing just wasn't worth the price tag.
Breanna C.
got this as a sample with a purchase and my goodness! I love it! I got it at belk! I never would've purchased, just because I am young, but wow! they way it makes my eyes feel so great and look so much better I will definitely have to purchase it when I run out!! it lasts forever, too!! you barely have to use any! definitely worth the price!
Tara H.
I believe this helps with anti-aging. It helps keep my undereyes moisturized and not dry at all. I like to use this at night. It's very effective. It was my first time using it. I really like most of Clinique products.
Haley K.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I put this under my eyes, I wake up feeling rejuvenated the next day! I got this as a gift during Clinique bonus time awhile back but haven’t gotten around to repurchasing. I need to soon though! It is so hydrating and takes care of any under eye problems you may have in the morning.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I think I paid like 32 for it which to me isn’t bad. It wasn’t anything spectacular to me. I have some eye creams that do a little bit better. I will say I like that Clinique is hypoallergenic though. So it’s good for sensitive eyes which I like because sometimes my eyes can be sensitive.
Evelyn M.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating. Use it before bed for a few weeks and started noticing some of my small wrinkles fade. *disclaimer* I'm in my early 20s so my fine lines are minimal. Great eye moisturizer before bed.
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I have not noticed a difference yet. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it. I received this product for free with other Clinique products when I bought foundation. This is my first time using this product and depending on if I see a change I will buy it.
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
Nice lightweight everyday eye cream. I wouldn't consider it to be intensely hydrating but I don't need that for every day. It absorbs well and doesn't feel oily or sticky, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. A little pricey for my budget but it's a quality produc.t
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?