BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
It does not really do much fast. I see the results after few months of using it. I did not use it every night because it will irritate my eye skin (trust me your skin around your eyes are more sensitive than others) I don't think I will buy it anytime soon.
Alaysha G.
Waterbury , VT
I've tried multiple eye creams and this one is at the top of the list. It was effective and I felt like the formula suited my needs well. I purchased this product at Bon Ton and the price was a bit on the higher side, but it is completely worth it!
Jasmine G.
I received this product as a sample and quickly fell in love with it. The eye cream was suggested to me as a first time user and did wonders. I typically used it in the mornings after cleansing my face. I felt the product was of good value, since I do use a great deal of Clinique products. I would highly recommend using.
Katie H.
Overall I liked this product enough for me to use it again. I wouldn’t keep it as my day to day go to product ONLY because it’s a lot heavier than I prefer for eye creams. It was great for hydration and definitely something that would work wonders during the winter months for me but a little too heavy for the warmer weather!
Karolyn M.
Orlando, FL
Ive been using this product for quite a while now and haven't really seen a big impact on it yet haven't really seen results but I mean everyone's different so I wouldn't exactly say I don't recommend it because it can probably do great for someone else
CAROLINA Q.
Peoria, AZ
Great product! This is a very soft and semi-light eye cream that I apply before going to bed everynight. When I wake up you can tell that the area under my eyes it's moist and it feels just a bit like the skin got tighter. I do recomend it! This is a great product to star with if you've never used anything.
Jenesis W.
irving, TX
I had this as a sample it's good if you're not happy with how your under eye is looking. It does get rid of eye bags though. It's cooling and might slightly sting for the first time. I got this sample from a Clinique sample bag. There's nothing wrong with the product. It's just not my main brand that I use.
Brandy E.
Works great.  Smooth.  Non-oily.  Works great with my other facial products.  Got it as a sample.  Repeated user.  Good value, lol, free of charge at the time.  Effective after a long day of work.  Good for sensitive skin.  Would purchase again.   😊😊😊😊
Ashlyn W.
La Porte, IN
I'm young but I know the importance of taking care of my skin. The formula is gentle on my sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. I purchased from the Clinique counter at my local Dillard's. All of Clinique's products are packaged nicely; clean and fresh looking. I trust this brand.
Paris B.
Bloomington, MN
This is my go-to eye cream. I use it under my daily moisturizer in the morning and under a night mask in the evening. I apply it on my entire eye area, including between my eyes. It absorbs quickly and is not greasy, but it does leave my eye are feeling hydrated. The smell is almost non-existent,
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?