BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Brandi T.
Hollister , CA
This was a nice hydrating cream but I didn't see much of a difference. It's expensive and just wasn't effective for me so I won't be re buying this. It was however great at moisturizing my eye area.
Alyssa C.
Karnak, IL
love this so much. I ended up using this all over my face. Lol. I ran out of my face lotion, so i decided just to use this all over. It works great for my eyes, and my face too! I received it in the bag they give out when you purchase a certain amount, it is wonderul!
Caroline W.
Nashville TN
Love this stuff. I put it on every night before bed and every morning before I apply make-up. I never have dark circles or anything. Very effective. It is a small bottle so you don't get much but you do not have to use that much either. I do recomend it.
Madilyn B.
Baytown, TX
So I received this as a sample with my face care system and I absolutely loved it. It was nice and smooth to apply and not only did it help with my dark puffy bags but also helped moisturize as well. I'm not sure how much it cost because I'm still using my sample one but I definitely plan to get more when I run out.
Danisbel S.
Received this as a free sample along with a moisturizer. It was the first time I had used it and I had heard great things so I was excited to try it. I loved the product so much I ended up buying it once the free sample ran out.
Sarah B.
My mother in law got me a container of under eye stuff and absolutely LOVE IT. Some of the best stuff I've had, and while it might be a little pricey, if you can muster up some money, it's worth it.
Jennifer J.
Larger , FL
Phenomenal product. I used this when I started to notice small wrinkles both under and on the sides of my eyes and I saw results within a month. I was very impressed by the customer service at Macy's where I purchased the item. I would recommend this to anyone wanting flawless application for makeup as well.
Mary Ashley F.
Los Angeles, CA
At first I was doubtful about this product. It was a freebie with my purchase of a moisturizer and at 25 I didn't think eye cream could be life changing. I was wrong. This product feels so luxurious and has helped with the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes.
Paige T.
Lawrence, KS
It goes on fairly well, and very smooth; however, I do feel like it's just a little too expensive for such little results. Maybe I didn't use it long enough, but I didn't feel like I was getting the best results. But it is nice to apply because it's so smooth.
Andreina L.
Me encanta, pues bien, yo tengo muchas ojeras, y este lo ha reducido gracias a los químicos que son ingredientes en su preparación, lo recomiendo. El costo es alto, pero trae muchísimos beneficios
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?