BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Allie T.
Town Creek, AL
I️ received this product as a sample and try to use it at least a couple times a week. As soon as I️ apply the cream my dark circles are less noticeable. It’s pretty gentle on the skin except when you get it in your eye.
Morgan F.
Conway , AR
This eye cream feels refreshing on my eyes but I really haven’t noticed any improvement on my wrinkles. However, it does give my under eyes some added moisture during the winter when they get dry and flakey.
Alyssa P.
Really helps my face. As far as glowy and skin appearance. Obviously it's not for acne which I have a bit sometimes. I would highly recommend for someone who has a very smooth face it'll brighten it out.
Temima N.
Toledo, OH
I got this from a friend and it was nice to use! There isn’t much of a strong scent which is nice! Kind of pricey in my opinion but I did see some reduction in appearance of dark circles under my eyes?
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
I feel a different right when i put it on, it’s like a breath of fresh air. In about a week or so, I saw results. Recommend this to friends and family who like eye cream cause this stuff is amazing !!
Regina Jeannie L.
Blaine
Just did not meet my expectations. It was a big build up from the company and expensive to end up being not what I thought. Sad I am usually pleased with their products.
Michelle T.
Naples, FL
Love this conceptually and I know it works for a lot of people but unfortunately this caused my very sensitive skin to break out in a rash, I had little bumps everywhere I applied the cream :( normally have no issues with Clinique products but this one I unfortunately did :(
Makayla W.
Athens, OH
Probably my favorite moisturizer for my face in general. I love how silky and light it is on your face. It does not break out my face which is a plus. I am not a fan of the scent.
Christi H.
Naples
For the price I didn't like it. It didn't seem to help with anything but maybe the dryness around my eyes. The packaging reminds me of other companies. Nothing special that makes this stand out. I will not buy again our recommend to other's in the future.
Ali C.
Brooklyn, NY
This product feels a little too heavy on my skin. I’ve used it only a handful of times, but I have combo skin and this makes me feel a bit oily under the eyes. I normally love Clinique products, but I would not buy this one again.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?