BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Melissa T.
Super creamy and rich, my skin around the eyes definitely feels rejuvenated after just one use, and it definitely soaks into the skin well. It’s expensive though, but a little goes a long way. I get a small dab and it covers both eyes. I would recommend if you have he money
Rachel H.
Niceville, FL
Are used to put this on at the end of my skin care routine under my eyes. It definitely did de puff them and made my dark circles less noticeable. However, after a few uses my under eye skin started to become dry and irritated. Since this was the only new addition to my skin care routine, I knew that this product was the cause
Jessica H.
Cedar Hill
Overall, not too bad, but not the best either. This was the first time I tried this and I’d say if you are on a budget then this would be a happy medium. Gentle on the skin, but very thin and didn’t feel effective even immediately after use. No long term results noticed either
Alyssa M.
I love clinics products I love how streamlined and professional-looking their packaging is. Their products always speak for themselves. I think price point they're their products are okay I think they could do better but I what I do like is they do sets and stuff in items.
Tanya A.
I like this product. I received this item as a gift. Met my expectations, I love to use it around my eyes and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It has nice sleek packaging. It is gentle ok this skin. Would recommend to anyone that is looking for a good eye cream.
A B.
Arlington, TX
This was the first eye cream I incorporated into my regimen. I enjoyed it for the most part. I used it mainly at night to help bring back moisture that may have been dried out by under eye concealer and setting powders. I’m considering buying this again when I run out but I’m not opposed to trying other options.
Jenni G.
Little Rock, AR
I felt this was a little drying on my eyes. I didn’t use it for a long enough time to be able to attest to the long term results. Overall, the texture felt good. It was a little bit on the small side for the price. I don’t think I would buy again. I bought at belk
Kristen C.
Clover, SC
I have used this cream for the past 2 years and continue to love it!  I have noticed a significant decrease in the amount of dark circles under my eyes after using, but if I stop using for more than a few days you can see the darkness reappear.  I purchase this product from any department store that carries Clinique.  Clinique is great about letting you have samples before you buy to make sure you like the product.  The product initially seems a little pricey, but it lasts about 6 months so once you break it down it is a great price for the product you're getting!
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
It does not really do much fast. I see the results after few months of using it. I did not use it every night because it will irritate my eye skin (trust me your skin around your eyes are more sensitive than others) I don't think I will buy it anytime soon.
Christine W.
I did not notice any changes with my under eye using this. I bought this at a department store to try out. It’s pricey compared to other products and did not meet my expectations on it. I have other products that work better and do more for my eyes.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?