BY CLINIQUE

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Haley K.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I put this under my eyes, I wake up feeling rejuvenated the next day! I got this as a gift during Clinique bonus time awhile back but haven’t gotten around to repurchasing. I need to soon though! It is so hydrating and takes care of any under eye problems you may have in the morning.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I think I paid like 32 for it which to me isn’t bad. It wasn’t anything spectacular to me. I have some eye creams that do a little bit better. I will say I like that Clinique is hypoallergenic though. So it’s good for sensitive eyes which I like because sometimes my eyes can be sensitive.
Evelyn M.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating. Use it before bed for a few weeks and started noticing some of my small wrinkles fade. *disclaimer* I'm in my early 20s so my fine lines are minimal. Great eye moisturizer before bed.
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I have not noticed a difference yet. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it. I received this product for free with other Clinique products when I bought foundation. This is my first time using this product and depending on if I see a change I will buy it.
Rachel H.
Niceville, FL
Are used to put this on at the end of my skin care routine under my eyes. It definitely did de puff them and made my dark circles less noticeable. However, after a few uses my under eye skin started to become dry and irritated. Since this was the only new addition to my skin care routine, I knew that this product was the cause
Paige T.
Atlanta, GA
Nice lightweight everyday eye cream. I wouldn't consider it to be intensely hydrating but I don't need that for every day. It absorbs well and doesn't feel oily or sticky, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. A little pricey for my budget but it's a quality produc.t
María A.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried every type of eye cream but was pleasantly surprised with this product. I noticed improvement in fine lines in less than two weeks. This was when I applied twice a day. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Emma D.
Vero Beach, FL
 I like this because you can take it straight out of the jar and put on as much as you'd like. The packaging is nice because you can fit it in your medicine cabinet. It is very effective. This is my first time using it, my mother used to work at Clinique and recommended it.
Bernadette T.
I started using this cream because I started to notice that I was having many bags under my eyes and I had been recommended this cream, when I used it for the first time I loved it, I saw its effects very fast.
Sofia O.
Martinsville, NJ
I recommend this product if you have lack of sleep and get really swollen eye bags. I do, and I use this product to reduce my swelling and make my eyes look as bright as they should. I've shared this product with my friends and they love it. I will definitely buy this again.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?