BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Jenna H.
The best products that Clinique makes are skincare products. This shows through this. It is a great value, and really helps when i'm tired to reduce dark circles and bags under my eyes. I imagine this would work wonders on your under eyes after hangovers too.
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
Very moisturizing and soothing, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything for my under eyes. I got this as a sample from the Clinique bags that you get when you buy certain things. Don't think I'll purchase the whole thing.
Destinee N.
I really like the texture of the cream. Its lightweight and non greasy!! I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate my skin even something as delicate as under my eyes! I use it before bed every night. You can purchase it at any department store or online.
Annalee F.
Neenah, WI
It helps a lot with dark circe and puffy eyes. I can't imagine my mornings and nights without this cream. Its smooth skin color so it blends in and doesn't give me oily eyes or skin. It does even more it Moisturizes and I would definitely buy this product again until i die
Allison F.
Hampton Cove, AL
I used this product before bed. The thickness of it provides plenty of moisture to carry you through the night without it drying out. It does not become sticky, which I liked. It did not burn my eyes like other eye products have. Very smooth, creamy, and your eyes wake up refreshed, clean, and ready for the day.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I used this product quite frequently for a while. I could notice a difference between when I used it vs. not. It was fairly inexpensive and last for quite a while, which is always a big plus for me. I have recommended it to many friends.
Evelyn D.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this for my mom and she loved them so I decided to try it out and it helped brighten my eyes not necessarily with wrinkles because I don't have any yet. Either way, I recommend it. It's never to early to care for your skin.
Nico G.
This is a very nice cream that I keep on overnight. I've tried it once and I plan on repurchasing. It was very cooling and moisturizing and actually helped diminish dark circles and dry skin. I would recommend this product.
Janely A.
Colusa, CA
I had a sample size of this product from an order on Sephora. Even though it was a small size I used it up and it worked very well. I never repurchased but I would definitely consider it because it worked well with my oily and sensitive skin.
Beth M.
Hixson, TN
It is never too early to begin corrective eye cream for the gentle skin around your delicate eyes! Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream has changed my life! Moisturizing, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, fair price for volume. You won't be disappointed!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?