BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Crystina S.
I have the worst under eye bags and dark circles and over time this definitely makes a difference. I use it in the morning and at night and always see a difference. I picked mine up from Sephora and definitely need to repurchase.
Martha 🎀.
I haven't really seen a difference, but I also don't really use it all the time. I'm also not very old so it doesn't make much of a difference for me. I would like to see what would happen in about ten years or so if I kept it up.
Kiara J.
I use this eye cream before bed rather than during the day. I find it super gentle and light and I wake up without bags and looking super refreshed for the start of my day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a light but effective eye cream.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Really good eye cream that is almost scentless and is lightweight which is perfect for the eyes, I've gotten a sample of this and enjoyed but I will buy it when I get older because it's not really needed for me right now
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I liked this cream.. i got it in a set around Christmas time at Macys. I really thought i was going to see a big difference under my eyes. Well not soo much ..just gave it a lil hydration. Anyone else have this experience?
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
I'm a picky person when it comes to eye cream serums or hydrating agents. Clinique is a great brand and this intensive eye repair cream is a good one. It left me feeling hydrated I just find it doesn't last quite long enough.
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Great product. I love it so much. Very creamy and soft. Good for any skin! I always use this product when I need to moisturizer my face. Very effective, I can feel the difference. I definitely recommend!
Chiadika O.
state college
Clinique product quality is really cheap it's even worse because there product is expensive. You can get it at ulta beauty or your local drugstore but I don't suggest you should by this product at all it was terrible.
Veronica H.
I use this product at night after showering or washing my face it goes on really smooth, I've used it here and there for a while, I notice my eyes are brighter on days when I use it, all in all it's a good product!
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Kinda disappointed with this product I noticed that it eliminated some damage but it was not very noticeable! I got talked into the whole line at Dillard's! Dang those ladies can talk you into just about anything!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?