BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Erin A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is one that I keep on hand when I feel like I need an extra boost. I buy this product about 4 times a year as it is a bit more expensive than some other products. it is very gentle on my combination skin. I WOULD definitely buy this product again.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Great formula, very rich. Awesome for sensitive skin, too. It's a little pricey for the amount you get, but it's absolutely worth it. I noticed a lot of change in my under eye area from using this. I purchased it from Sephora and would absolutely buy again.
Maura G.
Seems greasy at first use. I have not used this product extensively, only as a free sample from Clinique. The packaging is nice and easy to use. It feels high quality and the product is gentle. However, I do not like the finish it leaves on my face.
Jessica S.
I received a sample of this product in a Clinique gift bag and I absolutely loved it! i used it until I emptied the jar. My only reason for not purchasing the full-size was that I discovered another eye cream. But I would absolutely buy this product!
Michaella G.
North Augusta, SC
This came free with a purchase I made. It feels really moisturizing but made my eye area produce more oil than usual. But it was gentle and didn't irritate my eyes. Maybe not a good idea for oily skin or combination skin with oil spots in that area of the face.
Kara Rose M.
Received a sample of this in a Clinique bonus- I was surprised with the great results I saw, because I do not have very noticeable dark circles or wrinkles under my eyes, but I saw a big difference after a few trial uses! I highly recommend!
April P.
Bronx, NY
I honestly don't see any improvement after using this eyecream. I have dark circles and fine lines under my eyes but I don't see a difference at all. Maybe I need to use it for longer. I bought it at MACY's and they had such great reviews of it. I wouldn't recommend this as of yet.
Amanda B.
Brownsville, TX
I gave this product to my mother who has alwwYs struggled with finding a good eyecream and this product has really helped with her eyebags its as if she got a eyelift because her eyebag have been gettinf better. This product truly works
Sydney C.
Marietta, GA
Very moisturizing and soothing, but I don't know if it's actually doing anything for my under eyes. I got this as a sample from the Clinique bags that you get when you buy certain things. Don't think I'll purchase the whole thing.
Lauren P.
Great Neck, NY
This eye cream is truly fantastic. I have consistently bought Clinique products for a few years now, and this did not disappoint. It was very gentle. I bought this on a whim at the drug store because it was a low price so I figured I would give it a try, and it worked wonders! I am definitely going to buy this again!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?