BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Breanna C.
got this as a sample with a purchase and my goodness! I love it! I got it at belk! I never would've purchased, just because I am young, but wow! they way it makes my eyes feel so great and look so much better I will definitely have to purchase it when I run out!! it lasts forever, too!! you barely have to use any! definitely worth the price!
Tara H.
I believe this helps with anti-aging. It helps keep my undereyes moisturized and not dry at all. I like to use this at night. It's very effective. It was my first time using it. I really like most of Clinique products.
Haley K.
Cleveland, OH
Whenever I put this under my eyes, I wake up feeling rejuvenated the next day! I got this as a gift during Clinique bonus time awhile back but haven’t gotten around to repurchasing. I need to soon though! It is so hydrating and takes care of any under eye problems you may have in the morning.
Shelby R.
Mount airy
I think I paid like 32 for it which to me isn’t bad. It wasn’t anything spectacular to me. I have some eye creams that do a little bit better. I will say I like that Clinique is hypoallergenic though. So it’s good for sensitive eyes which I like because sometimes my eyes can be sensitive.
Evelyn M.
San Antonio, TX
Very hydrating. Use it before bed for a few weeks and started noticing some of my small wrinkles fade. *disclaimer* I'm in my early 20s so my fine lines are minimal. Great eye moisturizer before bed.
Devan T.
Lexington, KY
I have not noticed a difference yet. I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate it. I received this product for free with other Clinique products when I bought foundation. This is my first time using this product and depending on if I see a change I will buy it.
Paige T.
Orlando, FL
Nice lightweight everyday eye cream. I wouldn't consider it to be intensely hydrating but I don't need that for every day. It absorbs well and doesn't feel oily or sticky, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes. A little pricey for my budget but it's a quality produc.t
Rachel H.
Niceville, FL
Are used to put this on at the end of my skin care routine under my eyes. It definitely did de puff them and made my dark circles less noticeable. However, after a few uses my under eye skin started to become dry and irritated. Since this was the only new addition to my skin care routine, I knew that this product was the cause
Winona O.
Eldridge, IA
I received this eye cream in a holiday skin care set and was excited to check it out.  I noticed right away after putting it on that it is a heavier consistency than my every day moisturizer.  I put it on before bed and my skin nicely soaked it up.  I did notice in the morning that my under eye skin was very smooth.  I will keep using this in my anti-aging routine.
María A.
Hialeah, FL
I have tried every type of eye cream but was pleasantly surprised with this product. I noticed improvement in fine lines in less than two weeks. This was when I applied twice a day. I will definitely continue to buy this product!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?