BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Andrea O.
Miami Beach, FL
I just started using this product I got as a sample from Sephora. So far haven't really noticed much of a difference but maybe that is because I don't have much wrinkles. I'm 31yrs old but look like I'm 24yrs old. I guess I'm using this product more like a preventative than a fix.
Hannah G.
Saint Paul, MN
To be completely honest, I have not used this regularly enough to give the very best review, but I have overall had a positive experience with this. I like it better than the Mary Kay eye cream, but it doesn't have quite the same staying power. I will continue to use it, though.
Salome D.
Newark, DE
It was my very first experience of eye cream and I was pleasantly surprised: despite thick texture it is easy to apply and the effect is really surprising. I have never thought that eye cream would be so perfect and it makes me feel really fresh. My eyes feel so light and it works in the mornings and in the evenings as well <3 great product. Even if you are young, your eyes need treatment.
Alex O.
Morgantown, WV
I love this product! I have very dry and irritated skin and my face tends to break out into many rashes when I use face products but Clinique is sensitive to my skin. I have had dark circles under my eyes for years but I have use this every night for over a month now and my dark circles have seemed to vanish!! 10/10 recommend
Whitney L.
Smyrna, GA
I got this as a sample so I can't attest to its long term results, which I think is important when using an eye cream bc results take a while....but short term it was nice.
Heather K.
Nashville, TN
The cream was never too heavy,and always went on light. Within a few weeks I was able to see a difference! I would have liked to see more wrinkles go away rather than entirely brightening my skin tone, and making my eye area look more awake. But all in all, a great product!
Stephilynn H.
Easton, PA
I noticed a difference after a day while using this eye cream! It is very light and gently on the skin. I felt like my face could still breathe. I love the promotional makeup bags that come with you $27ish purchase of Clinique. That's where I got this product. They have some amazing products in their free goodie bags.
Margaux D.
The formula feels very nice and soothing, I'm just not sure if this did ENOUGH for my skin. I couldn't see or feel a noticeable difference under my eyes after about a week of using this. I'm not sure if it's how the formula interacts with my skin or what - something about it just didn't work for me.
Aly J.
Frankfort, IL
I received a sample of this when I purchased the large skin tone corrector. This product is amazing. I love the cooling applicator that helps with puffiness. I have really bad allergies. I rub my eyes a lot as a result. This product really helped reduce my dark circles and skin discoloration. Two thumbs up for me!
Erin A.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is one that I keep on hand when I feel like I need an extra boost. I buy this product about 4 times a year as it is a bit more expensive than some other products. it is very gentle on my combination skin. I WOULD definitely buy this product again.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?