BY CLINIQUE #51 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I cannot love Clinique skin care products enough! I apply this after removing make-up and before bed. It goes on a little heavy, but absorbs really well with no greasy feeling.
Temima N.
Toledo, OH
I got this from a friend and it was nice to use! There isn’t much of a strong scent which is nice! Kind of pricey in my opinion but I did see some reduction in appearance of dark circles under my eyes?
Sarah C.
Johnson city
I really like this eye cream. It helps with fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness. It's an eye cream that if used correctly, you can see some results, instead of nothing at all
Synthia R.
Overton
Not very thick. A very light application. Goes into the skin quickly. Not oily. I would recommend to repeat a few times a day. Have not seen much results. Does help with dry skin some.
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
I feel a different right when i put it on, it’s like a breath of fresh air. In about a week or so, I saw results. Recommend this to friends and family who like eye cream cause this stuff is amazing !!
Silvia C.
This cream and the yellow are my go to favorites I am really into skin care and this is amazing a little goes a very long way! I’m a Clinique junkie and this is one of my top products I have dry skin
Tara S.
vienna
I used this eye cream every night for five months and found that it was extremely hydrating. It is a great product for under eye because it keeps wrinkles at bay, keeping you moisturized all night!
Andrea H.
Wabash
One of the only makeup brands I can use. I put eye moisturizer and face moisturizer daily. I can stand behind this brand because of their long lasting makeup, and the true hypoallergenic products.
Regina Jeannie L.
Blaine
Just did not meet my expectations. It was a big build up from the company and expensive to end up being not what I thought. Sad I am usually pleased with their products.
Monique H.
Savannah, GA
Definitely a product I would purchase again and again I used this product as preventative care it targets fine lines and wrinkles I feel in love non fragrances product
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?