BY CLINIQUE #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Courtney G.
Birmingham
I liked this product. It was very effective on my under eyes and it made all my lines looked filled in. Not disappointing at all. Definitely would buy again. I love how small it is and that i can take it anywhere. Definitely would recommend this to others.
Laura O.
Washington
I didn't notice any improvement to my skin that regular moisturizer wouldn't provide. The texture is nice and it didn't irritate my skin, but I think a normal moisturizer would have had the same effect. Save your money and just use a regular moisturizer!
Gianna D.
Volo, IL
Love this moisture of this product! The formula is very smooth, and feels great on the skin! I think this product is very effective on the skin, and highly recommend. Rn, this is my go to moisturizer, and I don't think that will be changing anytime soon.
Amanda F.
New York
I got a free sample of this anti-aging cream with other Clinique products. Even the sample itself lasts a long time. I use it before I go to bed and when I wake up and it leaves my eyes feeling smooth and refreshed. I'd recommend to others for sure.
Kathryn W.
Somerset
Amazing for my dehydrated under eye skincare! I'm 36 years old, and noticed the skin under my eyes were progressively getting wrinkly and dry. After a couple uses between 3 days the skin smoothed out, and the darkness faded! I keep in with me and apply sparingly throughout the day...love this!
Brenna M.
Laurel, MD
I enjoyed this product! I found that it helped smooth out my under eyes a pretty good amount, and didn't dry out my dry under eyes too much. I got it in a sample size, and did like it, I just don't think it's the best eye treatment on the market
Michelle B.
Bradenton, FL
I've been using this product as I've started to notice just a few fine lines around my eyes. I'm hoping that taking proactive measures will keep my skin and eyes looking young, and the Clinique Repairware seems to do the trick. I also love that it hasn't given me any allergy issues.
Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I haven't actually bought this product, I just receive it ever six months with Clinique free gift. I'm young so I don't use eye cream super often, but when I use it after a long week and lots of bags under my eyes I can see a great difference.
Sydney B.
Very smooth to put on but quickly moisturizes! The container could be a bit bigger to put more than one finger in there! It's really addictive for bags under the eyes! I highly recommend this product especially to the sleep deprived new moms!
Jody H.
Petal
Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream is my favorite eye cream. I was able to see an improvement in fine lines within four weeks. I purchase all of my Clinique products at Belk.
I would (and have) recommend it to others.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?