BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Stephanie T.
Port Orchard, WA
This is a great pruduct! You can feel the moisturizing work right away . I use it when I get out of the shower and moisturize my skin and eyes . I have noticed that the skin around my eyes seems much smother since using this product .
Emma W.
Doesn't stink, doesn't sting your eyes, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave skin feeling greasy. I don't have very sensitive skin so I can't comment on its gentleness. I use this eye cream twice daily, and have had the same jar for a year, so it is a good value for the price. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 has to do with effectiveness - I just turned 30, so can't comment on whether it fends off or corrects wrinkles. I'll let you know in a few years!
Shelbi H.
Morganton
Very nice eye cream. Very moisturizing, and a little goes a long way. It is very gentle. It doesn't smell like perfume and it is a thicker formula. I bought it from a person that sells Clinique.
Susan C.
Cincinnati, OH
This eye cream is fantastic! It tightens the skin around my eyes and reduces the fine lines. I was surprised how well it worked. I bought it at Ulta and it was a great price. I recommend it.
Kayla M.
Mobile
Felt very smooth underneath my eyes, made the appearance of puffy under eyes looks less puffy! I recommend trying this at night time before bed and wearing all night.
Hanin A.
I love this eye cream. I put it in the morning before makeup and at night. I lasts for so long. It met my expectations. I always buy it from Macy's, the beauty counselor advices me to use it . I would buy it again
Saydee G.
Portland, OR
My mom actually used this, and she's already very young looking for her age. But I saw that she stopped using make up with this, so I'm guessing she felt amazing.
Rebecca F.
Altus, Ok
I love my Clinique eye cream it smells nice and is very moisturizing for my eyes. It comes in a cute little tub that is easy to store with the rest of my products.
Julia P.
Used this for a while, and really didn't notice a difference. I got this as a sample in a free gift, not mad I didn't spend money on it. It was a good moisturizer, but I don't think it did what it advertised.
Hannah C.
I use this every fall and winter when the skin around my eyes gets extremely dry, and it always helps. Only complaints are that the smell isn't that nice and it's a little pricey.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?