BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Christina T.
Huntsville, AL
I received this product as a gift and just added it to my routine and I can see a major difference under my eyes. They are brighter and the lines have faded. I have been using it for about 2 months now. It took about a month before I could really see a difference but it really does work.
Allison D.
This eye cream works well. It's not too oily on my skin. I like the feel of my eyes after I use it. This was my first time using this product. I would buy it again. It was gentle on my skin. I loved it!
Katherine N.
I use this in the morning & at night before bed to avoid getting eye wrinkles. For Clinique id say it's an affordable price and I bought mine at Macy's, I would purchase again once I finish my first jar
Hope D.
Lincoln
Good product for my dry undereyes. My concealer looks so much better when I have this cream on underneath.   Clinique Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream SPF 15
Emily C.
Winder, GA
I use this daily . Even on days that I don't wear make up and it's helped me out tons ! And I love the fact that it last a while because you don't even have to use that much
Madison R.
Hernando, MS
leaves eyes very soft, good for making sure eyelids and the area don't get dry. Pricey for such a little container though, effective for smoothing skin but I didn't notice a difference and eye bags
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Not a fan. Feels and smells like old bad lotion. I dont like it but my sister loved it. I'm not a fan of most Clinique products because of the fact that it feels like it's meant for "older" skin.
Mary G.
Loved it ! Did the nob and was very happy, but after 6 months I saw no improvement, so I switched over to another eye cream mean while, I do recommend this product.
Analise J.
I have only tried a small sample of this product and I was pretty skeptical, but it worked great! My under eyes looked less puffy and dark after a week of usage.
Stephanie T.
Port Orchard, WA
This is a great pruduct! You can feel the moisturizing work right away . I use it when I get out of the shower and moisturize my skin and eyes . I have noticed that the skin around my eyes seems much smother since using this product .
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?