BY CLINIQUE #61 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Lilith D.
Miami
This is the eye cream I have ever tried,. I usually put some on in the morning and it really refreshes my face and wakes me up as well as making me look more away and hiding my dark circles. I'm just not sure if it's actually repairing them or hiding them. But it's a great product.
Sadie F.
I LOVE this cream. It has made my acne scars go away and my dark spots under my eyes lighten (although I'm not saying it will do that for you). I got mine from Macy's.

Room for improvement: they need larger cases of this for cheaper. I don't want to buy it again because it's just a bit too pricy for the amount in the container.
Lynn B.
This had high ratings through Sephora. I wanted to try a new cream and decided on this one. It was a light cream that absorbed quickly. There wasn’t anything that wowed me. It didn’t firm the skin. For the price, I could find another product. I gave it to a coworker as I still had some left and I moved on. I normally use high end eye product. I wouldn’t suggest this product to others.
Kristin C.
This eye cream is pretty good, but not the best Ive ever had for results. I'm allergic to everything and had no reactions or issues using this twice a day every day. It also lasts a few months, even using it twice a day every day. It's thick, so you know when you put it on, but it's not too thick and soaks in your skin quickly and comfortably. You don't even think about it later.
Makalie R.
I really loved this eye cream. I’m a college student so I stay up very late studying and tend to wake up wit bags underneath my eyes. I read many great reviews about this product and decided to try it. After one application my dark circles were almost gone. After a week of using this every night, my circles are non-existent and no one knows how late I stayed up last night!
Carly A.
I used this product for about a month and really didn't enjoy it. I ordered it online from the brand and the shipping time was decent. I wasn't too happy but I didn't hate it. The packaging was nice and a little heavy. I would recommend to some others, but not all. What might work for you, might not for me.  Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream
Hannah M.
Harrisonburg, VA
This was a very good product.  The formula is creamy without being oily or leaving a residue on the face.  I received this as a gift and am very glad that I did.  The formula is gentle and has a light scent with very practical packaging.  The only recommendation I have is for there to be a little more product for the price.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
At first I was skeptical about this product because it was a eye cream rather than a serum. After using it I fell in love! Clinique repairwear intensive eye cream goes on thick but not at all heavy. It makes your skin feel soft and leaves no slimy or sticky feeling. After using this product for a few days my eyes feel awake and youthful. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone over the age of 20! This one certainly made it's way to my "daily routine" list.
Safania R.
Halethorpe, MD
It does not really do much fast. I see the results after few months of using it. I did not use it every night because it will irritate my eye skin (trust me your skin around your eyes are more sensitive than others) I don't think I will buy it anytime soon.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I've tried multiple eye creams and this one is at the top of the list. It was effective and I felt like the formula suited my needs well. I purchased this product at Bon Ton and the price was a bit on the higher side, but it is completely worth it!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?