BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Rachael C.
This product is decent for moisturizing the eye area, but it is very oily and my skin sometimes has a sensitive reaction to it. The container comes filled with lot of product, though, so it is pretty long-lasting. It has SPF in it, so it's good for daytime.
Lori H.
Brinkley, AR
I received a sample of this eye cream with another product that I purchased.  I didn't really have enough to write a review about.  It didn't feel greasy upon application.
Amy E.
Wickenburg, AZ
I received several samples of this product from Clinique some time ago, and while this is not typically a product I would purchase I did enjoy using it. I am at the age where I am beginning to develop a few small wrinkles, and have small crows feet and fine lines under my eyes. I found that within a few weeks of use, this cream did help to reduce the visibility of the lines under my eyes as well as some undereye puffiness. I have not purchased this product yet, but I suspect I shall within the next few years. Overall though, I would say that this product is a worthwhile investment and does have a positive impact on signs of aging around the eyes.
Jennifer L.
West Chester, PA
I received this in a gift package I had got after buying makeup. Its a nice product does not irritate my under eye area. It's pretty gentle and does a good job at hydrating the eyes as I sleep. I don't know about my fine lines but it does help a lot with hydration.
Tori M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This stuff is genuinely amazing and you can see the difference when you apply it it depuffs and feel absolutely amazing under your eyes.I got this in a little sample and had to buy the full size it was so good!
Keeley H.
Honestly can't tell the difference yet. But I'm also using it for more of preventive care than I am for existing eye wrinkles. A little goes a long ways. Don't know if I'll be repurchasing since it is rather pricy.
Caitlyn S.
I was so lucky to have found this product! I try to not wear a ton of make-up but my under eye area has always been dark and puffy. I'm always having to put concealer on to try to hide my sleepy tired eyes. I started using Clinique Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream and I feel and look rejuvenated. This amazing cream visibly smooths lines, plumps and refines the entire eye area starting in 4 weeks. It's so smooth and soft. It comes in such a pretty bottle. I use it twice a day and often wear it without make-up at all! You can wear alone or under make-up! I'm giving it 4 stars mainly because it's a bit pricey compared to other eye products out on the market. Although it's packed with antioxidants which makes it amazing. I highly recommend! Go get yourself some!!
Joshua L.
Oakland, CA
I am 35 years old, and I work hard, play hard, but I probably have the eyes of a... 22 year old? LOL

All because of my diligent utilization of eye creams (along with a bunch of other facial care products!)

I received this as part of a free gift with purchase set from Clinique at Macy's that my mom received and she didn't want the eye cream, and I am glad I got it!

It feels great around the sensitive eye area, and does not at all sting your eyes or feel weird, IF any bit of it does get in your eyes.

I do feel like I've gotten substantial improvements around my eye areas. I test by smiling really big, crinkling my eyes, etc., and I notice that the elasticity and fullness is still very youthful and plump.
Megan G.
This works really good I use it sometimes it was effective. It helps the appearance of under eye circles I saw improvement in just a week after using it. Not only do I use it but so do my mom and grandmother.
Leah I.
Great product - I liked the results it gave me and it wasn't too thick or heavy. I had a little eye sensitivity to it but I have sensitive eyes to various products - I would buy this again and probably will.
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?