BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Laura F.
Pensacola , FL
One of my favorite splurge items! I do always try and get it with a free gift. But, sometimes I can’t wait to gets a new bottle. It feels so thick and rich, so I feel like I have just left the spa when I put it on!
Skyler V.
Santa Clarita, CA
I like this product and I use it often. I do think that it helps to brighten my eyes. However, one thing is that I can’t use it every night. If I do, it makes my skin burn a little so I have to moisturize extra
member-120a7
Five stars for this products hydration power. I feel that my eyes are treated gently by this product as the cream isn't sticky and does not drag at the skin when I put it on.
Jessica T.
Jenkintown, PA
This is a product I use daily as part of my routine it has become ingrained in me to use it daily because my skin knows when I do not use it. It is a joy to use and I daily staple.
Abbie J.
Columbia, MO
Love this eye cream! I don’t use them often but I now use it before bed every night. It’s a little pricy but if you’re in the market for one its worth it. I bought it at Dillard’s but can be bought at Ulta.
Claire K.
Perrysburg
For anyone looking for an eye cream, I truly recommend this product! Super general and easy to find online or at your nearest Ulta! I’m a very repetitive user and will keep using this!! Highly recommend!
Amanda V.
Imperial, CA
I cannot love Clinique skin care products enough! I apply this after removing make-up and before bed. It goes on a little heavy, but absorbs really well with no greasy feeling.
Temima N.
Kettering, OH
I got this from a friend and it was nice to use! There isn’t much of a strong scent which is nice! Kind of pricey in my opinion but I did see some reduction in appearance of dark circles under my eyes?
Joey J.
merced
My girlfriend bought this for herself and we’ve both been using it every night and can see a slight difference. It’s moisturizing and reduces the appearance of my dark circles, uneven skin and dryness
Jasmine V.
Oklahoma
I feel a different right when i put it on, it’s like a breath of fresh air. In about a week or so, I saw results. Recommend this to friends and family who like eye cream cause this stuff is amazing !!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?