BY CLINIQUE #43 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique ey...1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Liz L.
A little bit if the product goes a long way. I haven't seen big results, but I am mostly using this as preventative maintenance. The only downside is price. But I have yet to find another one that I like as much.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I only had a sample of this eye cream but it did a very good job hydrating and making my under eyes look brighter. The packaging is nice and I would recommend this to other people. Once I am looking for an eye cream, I would definitely want the full size.
Nicole H.
Mattydale, NY
I am a sucker for anything eye related since I suffer from dark circles and I constantly deal with puffy eyes. This cream works wonders. I put it on before I go to bed and in the morning my bags are non existent.
Lauren H.
This product is one of my best. A little goes a long way. I also use it on my face. I have sensitive skin and prone to acne and this does not cause breakouts. I was able to tell the difference in a week use. I have a scar above my eye and it has soften it. I gave a jar to my mother as a Christmas present and she's been loving it also.
jennifer M.
Boston
I like the texture, feeling and how light it feels. Fast drying, I was able to apply eye makeup almost immediately. The skin around my eyes were definitely more comfortable in the dry weather. I also think they looked a little brighter too.
member-bb3dd
No significant changes, but application went on smoothly. I continued applying the product in hopes that I would see some difference in my skin (before/after), but did not see much of a change.
Sarah S.
I have really dry skin around my eyes and I wanted a light weight good working moisturizer to do the trick! Clinique is amazing when it comes to sensitive skin areas; the only downside is it is quite pricey
Catherine L.
I got this eye cream free in my Clinique bonus time bag full of samples. I have used t quite a few times. I find that it makes my eyelids and under eyes moisturized, but it feels a little heavy on the skin.
Laura A.
I've been using this regularly for a month. It's lightweight and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or anything gross like that. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my dark under eye bags though.
Rylee W.
Cayce
I used this product religiously for months and didn’t see much of a difference. The product does go a long way but the results just weren’t worth my money. I purchased it at Ulta after a consultant there recommended it to me, so I am glad to hear it works well for others!
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?