BY CLINIQUE #94 in Eye Creams & Treatments

• Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
  • How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?1 Answers
  • Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?2 Answers
Kiara J.
I use this eye cream before bed rather than during the day. I find it super gentle and light and I wake up without bags and looking super refreshed for the start of my day. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a light but effective eye cream.
Craig M.
Vista, CA
Really good eye cream that is almost scentless and is lightweight which is perfect for the eyes, I've gotten a sample of this and enjoyed but I will buy it when I get older because it's not really needed for me right now
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
I'm a picky person when it comes to eye cream serums or hydrating agents. Clinique is a great brand and this intensive eye repair cream is a good one. It left me feeling hydrated I just find it doesn't last quite long enough.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I liked this cream.. i got it in a set around Christmas time at Macys. I really thought i was going to see a big difference under my eyes. Well not soo much ..just gave it a lil hydration. Anyone else have this experience?
Sophia B.
Skokie, IL
Great product. I love it so much. Very creamy and soft. Good for any skin! I always use this product when I need to moisturizer my face. Very effective, I can feel the difference. I definitely recommend!
Veronica H.
I use this product at night after showering or washing my face it goes on really smooth, I've used it here and there for a while, I notice my eyes are brighter on days when I use it, all in all it's a good product!
Britt N.
San Antonio, TX
Kinda disappointed with this product I noticed that it eliminated some damage but it was not very noticeable! I got talked into the whole line at Dillard's! Dang those ladies can talk you into just about anything!
Angela Z.
Carnegie, PA
Not my favorite Clinique product. Didn't really see a difference though it was a sample. I know it's pricey so I'm not gonna rely on it. It didn't decrease puffiness and that's all o need. Would not recccomend.
Maddie F.
This is so nice and moisturizing for the under eyes, and I find when I apply it at night, my makeup applies seamlessly under my eyes the next day. There was no creasing and it is awesome! Definitely recommend!
Mary Cate C.
I love this product. It is pricey but totally worth it. I buy it at Belks or Dillard's. It makes your eyes feel amazing and doesn't take long to work. I highly recommend it to anyone worried about their eyes
Danielle Y.
Does this help diminish fine lines and dark circles?
Nhat H.
sugar land, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Carol G.
Catasauqua, PA
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this one work in comparison to other Clinique eye creams?